• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it off

HiNoxk1.gif

I haven't followed it too closely but if the worst safety in the league, Morgan Burnett, said "fuck you, you ain't shit" to a Hall of Fame TE, he should have been benched immediately.

What a bitch kitten.

Slo

I haven't followed it too closely but if the worst safety in the league, Morgan Burnett, said "fuck you, you ain't shit" to a Hall of Fame TE, he should have been benched immediately.

What a bitch kitten.

I think trying to talk shit and intimidate the offensive players should be a fundamental skill that's taught in Pop-Warner. Apparently the worst safety in the league can trash talk a future hall of fame bitch kitten into retirement.

I think trying to talk shit and intimidate the offensive players should be a fundamental skill that's taught in Pop-Warner. Apparently the worst safety in the league can trash talk a future hall of fame bitch kitten into retirement.
A valid point, Gonzalez knew he had to retire after the worst safety in the league kept him to 3 rec/25 yds.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

:jnc

When Green Bay's secondary intimidates you, it's time to retire and sell cars or whatever players do afterward.

I can't lie, a teeny tiny part of me was rooting for the Pats to go 19-0. If only to send Mercury Morris' irrelevant ass back into oblivion.

Of course, them winning would have brought an unspeakable evil into the world and would have cast us into the Dark Ages for 1000 years, but I would never have to hear from that bitter old geezer ever again.

squicken

The Browns are paying Chud like $5m for the next 4 years to not coach their team. Odd he want back in the game so quickly.

I saw Liverpool smoked Arsenal. I know this b/c I was expecting to see the Olympics on NBC and instead it is the Battle of Wales

I can't lie, a teeny tiny part of me was rooting for the Pats to go 19-0. If only to send Mercury Morris' irrelevant ass back into oblivion.

Of course, them winning would have brought an unspeakable evil into the world and would have cast us into the Dark Ages for 1000 years, but I would never have to hear from that bitter old geezer ever again.

You're kind of a terrible person for even thinking this but at the same time I understand.

Tamanon

Banned
The Browns are paying Chud like $5m for the next 4 years to not coach their team. Odd he want back in the game so quickly.

I saw Liverpool smoked Arsenal. I know this b/c I was expecting to see the Olympics on NBC and instead it is the Battle of Wales

It sucks that the only Olympics on an NBC channel right now is on their stupid NBC Sports Network.

Nameless

I really got into the 2012 games but for the life of me I haven't been able to muster the tiniest of shits for these Olympics.

On a slightly related note, Munich is a god damn brilliant film. Definitely in Spielberg's Top 3.

squicken

GM For A Day: Oakland Raiders

The Raiders are as close to an expansion team as you can get without actually starting your own franchise. Their roster is full of unknown youngsters and guys you thought were out of the NFL two years ago (hello, Andre Gurode). Their cap situation, on the other hand, is the stuff of Dan Snyder daydreams, thanks to a 2013 season of eating Ramen noodles and setting the thermostat at 60 degrees to clear zillions of dead-money dollars off the books. The Raiders are not looking to take the next step, but the first: They are practically starting from scratch, and their offseason plan must focus on filling multiple holes, as well as putting a face on what has become a faceless franchise.

You're kind of a terrible person for even thinking this but at the same time I understand.

It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If the Pats lose, I have to hear Mercury Morris run his mouth .

If the Pats win, I have to hear from chowdahheads and southies who only watch sports four months out of the year (Pats in Jan, Celtics in May and June, Sox in October) along with the gatas of the world run their mouth.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I mean, Morris and Co are like really, really old though. Pats fans are drying up already, thanks to Eli. If they had went 19-0 we never would've got rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom