• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

tumblr_mpua8f9Gub1qijvvfo1_500.jpg

Kave stahp

jakncoke

Banned
lol, some guy in the a11 thread wants to bring back iron man football. like cte isnt prevalent enough as is, he wants guys playing both sides of the ball again hahhaha

Milchjon

lol, some guy in the a11 thread wants to bring back iron man football. like cte isnt prevalent enough as is, he wants guys playing both sides of the ball again hahhaha

Probably one of them "Rugby, so tough, trololol" guys.

Only gold and silver? Losers.

Gold,Silver and bronze.

Dutchland > Canadia

Also, would let the one on the left scratch my back and buy me a drink.

Sven-Kramer-portret.jpg

sorry bro, Canadia wins this round.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
pssh thats no brunch then! also why arent you eating some fast food.

It was my breakfast and lunch at once and first meal of the day, I'll call it brunch if I want to!

Most of my meals are home cooked, lol.

And Belichick and Brady are on my TV due to the rain delay at Pebble Beach. Gross, I think I may lose my recently eaten brunch.

Milchjon

I think I watched every bit of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on Youtube.

Now what am I supposed to watch when I'm trying to fall asleep...

jakncoke

Banned
It was my breakfast and lunch at once and first meal of the day, I'll call it brunch if I want to!

Most of my meals are home cooked, lol.

And Belichick and Brady are on my TV due to the rain delay at Pebble Beach. Gross, I think I may lose my recently eaten brunch.

oh wow. how can the rss leader of fast food threads be a home cooker. wow .

JAK! Where the fuck are you! I just finished Dexter and now I'm ANGRY! I feel like this is your fault, you piece of shit!

such anger, much agression. such weeden. what the bitch kitty is up?

jakncoke

Banned
you fucked up by finishing the series

I thought people already told you to stop beforehand :/

No, sensible people like myself. While the final seasons dont sniff the cooter of the 1st seasons. Are still watchable. Internet be hyperbolic and forum nerds going to melodramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom