• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Russell-Wilson-Dancing-GIF.gif

Who wins in a dancing contest: Wussy or Captain Cornball?

jakncoke

Banned
idk why gamers have a bitch fit over the controllers and which is better. both feel fine to me, yall lves are just boring and your teams arent contenders so you dont know what to talk about

Im hoping he matures on and off the field. Will be interesting, I think he'll be ok but still doesnt live to the hype
Yeah let's see how he develops this year. Some people are already saying number 1 qb. But not sure about that just yet, let's see how SuckenBerg bounces back this season.
Football just needs to get here

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah let's see how he develops this year. Some people are already saying number 1 qb. But not sure about that just yet, let's see how SuckenBerg bounces back this season.
Football just needs to get here

I was shocked some said he was 1st rd grade,i was like huh. ye big arm, sometimes pretty inaccurate and if things dont go perfect he is a diva child

MechDX

So Fatford has a pro bowl MVP. Matt Schaub has one as well. One more playoff win and Stafford will be as good as Schoob.

Last night one of my best friends scooped ice cream for, and took a selfie with, Dom Capers. He was randomly in the area (randomly being polite because nobody ever comes to this bumfuck small town) and wanted ice cream. He even let her wear a SB ring during the selfie.

Can't even end this with "still fuck the Packers" because this is ridiculously cool and I'm still speechless over it. PackersGAF, you got a cool legend

Top Bottom