• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MRSA

Banned
Remember RBH

Eqmql.gif

Gronk spread nothing but joy around the world.

Man do lame mega media companies know how to run something into the ground and then keep trucking.

Have an ounce of personality, we've got 100 hours to fill and only half of that is on QB lists.

There was a 'Summer of Gronk' piece on a ESPN NFL show and they went all out in making it as insufferable as possible. Trey Wingo narrates it.

I'd rather have Cris Carter come on and wax poetic on how Calvin Johnson isn't a top rate WR again.

Tamanon

Banned
Jax won no games with bortles last year?

He won 2 games!

In Week 13 against the New York Giants, Bortles threw for 194 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions with 68 rushing yards in the Jaguars' largest comeback win in team history. They won 25–24 after trailing by 21 points. In Week 16, Bortles led the Jaguars to a Thursday Night Football win over the Titans, 21–13. He completed 13 out of 26 passes for one touchdown and no interceptions with 50 yards on the ground.

Malalaw

Such a great Sunday, just watching EVO for the most part, waiting for people to get on for some Rocket League later. Love it!

Also this:

zychi: When you see this, tell the nfl boys its only a temp ban. Ill be back before the season starts.

I mean, the Eagles cooououuuullllldddd slip into the playoffs. And once you get there all bets are off. You get crazy, fluky shit like Tebow winning playoff games and Flacco winning Superb Owls.

You'd have to figure that the NFCS will be a one-bid division for the next few years at least, same probably goes for the NFCN (I'm not as high on the Vikings as the national media appears to be and the Lions are the Lions, not even getting into the Bears). NFCW will probably get Seattle and Arizona in (sorry FMT, sorry 1/5 of squicken's fandom, sorry Crying Brady guy).

It might come down to the Eagles and the NY Football Giants fighting it out for that last wild card spot.

EDIT: Dutch, you know better than to be that disrespectful to the Gawd. I mean, Memphis is good, but Ronnie is Ronnie. Unless you're talking about the former Brazilian superstar turned fat man Ronaldo?

Philly has some great pieces but aren't there too many question marks at the QB spot to consider them a SB contender right now? Did anyone stand out in OTAs?

Watched Jurassic world, it was ok, better than 2 and 3 but still doesn't compare with one. I liked pratt and the t-rex part, also clair was hot but the kids were annoying and the constant call backs to the first one also got annoying

I mean, the Eagles cooououuuullllldddd slip into the playoffs. And once you get there all bets are off. You get crazy, fluky shit like Tebow winning playoff games and Flacco winning Superb Owls.

You'd have to figure that the NFCS will be a one-bid division for the next few years at least, same probably goes for the NFCN (I'm not as high on the Vikings as the national media appears to be and the Lions are the Lions, not even getting into the Bears). NFCW will probably get Seattle and Arizona in (sorry FMT, sorry 1/5 of squicken's fandom, sorry Crying Brady guy).

It might come down to the Eagles and the NY Football Giants fighting it out for that last wild card spot.

EDIT: Dutch, you know better than to be that disrespectful to the Gawd. I mean, Memphis is good, but Ronnie is Ronnie. Unless you're talking about the former Brazilian superstar turned fat man Ronaldo?

Kid is 20 years old, dominated the Dutch League with the most goals and led his team to the highest points total in team history on their way to the championship.

Dude is a baller, if Van Gaal plays it right, he will be a star for ManU, unfortunately.

cajunator

Banned
Im gonna have to move out within a few months.
what are the basics I need to know about buying a house? I know to check the foundation and roof and stuff but whats a good amount to put down? I only need a small house really.

Top Bottom