• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MRSA

Banned
zychi-ari is coming back? Dark times are ahead of us.

cajun, don't you have white friends that have a garage full of tools? Grab them to check out a house.

08-King-of-Hill-Hank_l.jpg

Like Hank

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG shield your eyes do not read this post:

Marc Sessler
@MarcSesslerNFL
The Browns are three bad decisions away from having Norv Turner, Teddy Bridgewater and Charles Johnson in Cleveland instead of Minnesota.

That first one...did it, wasn't pleased. The other two though...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Im gonna have to move out within a few months.
what are the basics I need to know about buying a house? I know to check the foundation and roof and stuff but whats a good amount to put down? I only need a small house really.

There's too much shit to go over. Get a good home inspector to check out the house, some of them absolutely suck. Put down as much money as you possibly can, mortgages are life suckers.

Why not get a place and bring over your roommates to pay the mortgage?

Godslay

Banned
There's too much shit to go over. Get a good home inspector to check out the house, some of them absolutely suck. Put down as much money as you possibly can, mortgages are life suckers.

Why not get a place and bring over your roommates to pay the mortgage?

^Pretty much this.

15 year is typically better than a 30 year if you can afford it.

FHA is good if you qualify and don't mind paying extra PMI and fees, they usually require less down and have slightly lower interest rates. A con to these is that you pay extra in PMI and you have less flexibility as to when you can sell and what you can do with the property.

Conventionals are good because you have more flexibility, and don't pay extra PMI and fees. Downside is that they require more down and usually have slightly higher interest rates.

Really you just need to talk to your lender and they'll look at your finances and chart a course for you to get into something you can afford.

Need to see the playoff game version of that chart.

I'd be interested to see this as well.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sometimes SoCal weather is unexplainable.

Hot as fuck, rain, hot as fuck, rain but still fucking hot

Nah, SoCal weather has always been pretty explainable and consistent as long as I've been living here. This Michigan-esque humid weather combined with rain during July is weird as fuck.

Fuck this weather.

MRSA

Banned
I don't think MRSA has thought what he's asking through very well.

cajun works overnight, I'd never see that fucking fuck. I can sprawl out naked all day and night in the living room. cajun ain't alpha like me, I'd make the rules.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Like cajun would want a meth lab in his house. Plus, I'm pretty sure that a) he'd beat Mrs. A's ass in a fight and b) he's better armed.

MRSA

Banned
Then you wake up one day with a waifu body pillow, and realize that you have been infected by the animu.

No, my genes have survived the killing fields so my immune system is immune to any kind of animu pathogen.

Like cajun would want a meth lab in his house. Plus, I'm pretty sure that a) he'd beat Mrs. A's ass in a fight and b) he's better armed.

I have never done meth, don't think I'd try it. a) cajun is 90lbs b) I'd hold a spider hostage to gain leverage against cajun's skinny ass

cajunator

Banned
cajun works overnight, I'd never see that fucking fuck. I can sprawl out naked all day and night in the living room. cajun ain't alpha like me, I'd make the rules.

lol.
seriously though, while I am laid back im not exactly beta. Im not scared to tell some to go fuck themselves if they are trying to tell me what to do :)

You know I'd go to an animu convention, 98.61% of the guys there are scared of anyone lacking a Y chromosome. Even a drunk like Jak can hook up with an animu.

This is true actually. Competition with others is pretty low at a convention. They are basically scared to even talk to women.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
show some pics from any of his playoff wins (of which there must be numerous)

He took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21. He's only 27 years old M, FMT. Give the man some time.

Some QBs aren't drafted with an NFL best defense, running game and coaching staff like Russell Wilson was.

Top Bottom