• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

tumblr_no3snxEMrj1s6c1p2o1_1280.png

Line_HTX

I don't know who she is.

Slowpoke here, that deflated ball sold for $44 K. Good grief, this is as crazy as some decades old baseball with some decades old dirt.

Gronky Gronk read 80% of his book, and is the go-to expert on slip n' slides. Smh...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave's a bitch cause he never fights back. FIGHT BACK KAVE!

I respect your opinion on this sir.

TIL Kave is an animu

Yeah I guess so. Not as much as I used to be when I was younger but I still watch a few shows every season. I read more manga though.

I think the Cowboy Bebop blu-rays I bought at some point this year are the last anime thing I've bought in probably a decade.

Mindlog

This is our year!
Team to introduce technology at Youth Football Cannonfire QB Clinic on July 25.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will begin using the SIDEKIQ simulator football software developed by EON Sports VR as a supplement to their on-field work for quarterbacks when the team reports back for training camp beginning on August 1st. Additionally, the Buccaneers plan to become the first NFL team to introduce virtual reality at the youth football level by incorporating instructional sessions featuring the technology at the Cannonfire QB Clinic planned for July 25th at Skyway Park in Tampa, FL.

I wonder if NFL teams will eventually sell fantasy season tickets where you can watch games from the 50 yard line in VR and they'll divorce footage from reality so the team isn't complete shit.

cajunator

Banned
Seriously though, are there other tongue in cheek maps of other states like that showing an insiders view of what each region is like?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Official Vikings pr.

The Vikings and Adrian Peterson have mutually agreed to restructure the final three years of Peterson's contract. Per team policy, contract details will not be disclosed.

"This agreement is a win for both Adrian and the Vikings and is a positive step toward Adrian finishing his career as a Minnesota Viking," said Vikings General Manager Rick Spielman. "As we have consistently said, Adrian is a valuable part of the Vikings organization and we look forward to his return to the field.”

"I appreciate the Vikings for working together on this restructured contract, which provides additional security for me but also allows opportunities for me to further prove my value to the team and within the NFL," said Peterson. "It was important for me to continue my career in Minnesota, and I cannot wait to get on the field in front of Vikings fans again."

Top Bottom