• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

Well it's for the best because I think I was catching feels anyway.

Online dating feels like a huge pain in the ass right now because there's zero excitement and it's boring as shit. Need to go meet some chicks out in the wild.

Why are you even bothering with online to begin with? Wouldn't it be much better to just go out and test the waters yourself?

I think following Cajun on twitter might have been a mistake....if the FBI comes for me during the night...just remember FUCK THE PATS

Cajun's on twitter? I always just assumed he went off the grid after his national television appearance
wet-saints-fan-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bet if she was brunette she would have continued the relationship.

I'd ask how you knew she was blonde but I think that's a safe assumption about me may this point. She had that crazy light natural blonde too...oh well

Why are you even bothering with online to begin with? Wouldn't it be much better to just go out and test the waters yourself?

Yeah I've made a bunch of friends here recently so that's the general idea. I'll still do the online thing because it has its uses but I think people tend to do better in person.

She knew.... she knew bruh.

Uh she knew going into it because this is the same chick I was whining about in here around Fourth of July.

ampere

Today, you are not allowed to disrespect where I live, because today we celebrate our national day. Even Google agrees we got the best fries in the world:

http://i.imgur.com/2g3zbhU.jpg[img]

Oh shit, they playing ManCity now?[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a box art thread waiting for you to post in?

MRSA

Banned
Greatest fries? Wtf. Fuck you Belgium. Them fighting words, don't make me remind you the last time the U.S. was on Yuro soil.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe she reads GAF, Wienke.

Haha no.

Nor does she or any other chick I talk to know about GAF. I'm mostly embarrassed of gotor of course.

Greatest fries? Wtf. Fuck you Belgium. Them fighting words, don't make me remind you the last time the U.S. was on Yuro soil.

We fought some Bosnians?

wienke have you sent dick pics? Cause if not, dick pics.

Wait what? She's seen my dick a bunch, up close and personal like if you know what I mean.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

We still here, just in case they pop off again. Looking at you, Luxembourg.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the admiration we're getting from people living in different countries

Lol. Much like the Brown's W-L record, nobody has even paid attention to Belgium in approximately 40 years.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's hard to get excited over what was basically created as a buffer state between France and Germany. It's like saying how awesome West Virginia is or something.

Top Bottom