• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

hey at least you jump back on every year too!
For your information, I have only jumped off the bandwagon once and it was early last season. Tannehill was pretty bad the first three or four weeks and I thought he had peaked. Turns out it was probably just him getting used to the new offense.

Draxal

Seriously though, are there other tongue in cheek maps of other states like that showing an insiders view of what each region is like?

Here's the NJ one.

RC76Amj.jpg

Hindl

Here's the NJ one.

Living just outside Atlantic City on the mainland, this is incredibly accurate. Bunch of rich homes on the islands, then there's AC, and the town it connects to on the mainland is real rough. Then the rest of the land is only pine trees

Bread

Banned
For your information, I have only jumped off the bandwagon once and it was early last season. Tannehill was pretty bad the first three or four weeks and I thought he had peaked. Turns out it was probably just him getting used to the new offense.
whatever you say friend!

Line_HTX

Okay, so apparently it's official: The Texas drought is over. It sure doesn't feel like it's over with how hot it is the past month. It needs to rain super hard here again.

Brian Hoyer, whom ESPN voters apparently presume will be the starter, was ranked No. 30, in the fourth (or bottom) tier. ESPN described Tier 4 as “typically reserved for unproven starters or those who might not be expected to last in the lineup all season.”
Should've gotten a better QB. This offense is going to drag Watt down again... Incoming record stalled drives and red zone FGs.

Warren Moon is dead to me. Add atop of that he's the Seahawks radio caster saying those blasphemous AFC South predictions?
CGD5uvrU0AAz1P1.png:large

squicken

Okay, so apparently it's official: The Texas drought is over. It sure doesn't feel like it's over with how hot it is the past month. It needs to rain super hard here again.

Should've gotten a better QB. This offense is going to drag Watt down again... Incoming record stalled drives and red zone FGs.

Warren Moon is dead to me. Add atop of that he's the Seahawks radio caster saying those blasphemous AFC South predictions?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGD5uvrU0AAz1P1.png:large[/MG][/QUOTE]

I agree with the idea to start Mallett, simply b/c he may a few [I]7 Days in Hell[/I] styled super days

So glad Drew Magary's Why Your Team Sucks is back

There are certain head coaches who make for disastrous retreads, and Lovie Smith is one of them. We all think of Rich Kotite as a walking punchline, but Rich Kotite went 36-28 as head coach of the Eagles before he burned the Jets to the ground. It took that second job for his true shittiness to be laid bare. That’s where Lovie Smith is right now. He’s right in the Mooch Zone. Five months from now, when he staggers out of Tampa with five total wins to his name, people will ask, “How the fuck did THAT guy take a team to a Super Bowl?” And there will be no good answer.

I'm heading to beautiful and exotic Baltimore, Maryland tomorrow. Time to replace my Ngata, Oher, and Torrey Smith t-shirts. Yes, at a point I had a Michael Oher jersey t-shirt. It was on clearance, and the front only had the Ravens logo. Went great with zip up hoodies.

So glad Drew Magary's Why Your Team Sucks is back
But I’m sure he’ll soon flourish in a Ken Whisenhunt offense that is tailored to quarterbacks who have the EXACT OPPOSITE SKILL SET. In the Whisenhunt offense, your job is stand ramrod straight and throw the ball 30 yards down field, incomplete. I’m worried that Mariota doesn’t possess the immobility necessary to pull that off.
:jnc

So he's doing it in order of draft pick this year? Saving the best for last.

You always end with the one that has the most material.

Like last year, they ended with the Cowboys. (Highly recommend reading that one, especially the fans' part: deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2014-dallas-cowboys-1630689925)

Draxal

I'm heading to beautiful and exotic Baltimore, Maryland tomorrow. Time to replace my Ngata, Oher, and Torrey Smith t-shirts. Yes, at a point I had a Michael Oher jersey t-shirt. It was on clearance, and the front only had the Ravens logo. Went great with zip up hoodies.

Going to pick up 10 Flacco jerseys right?

Top Bottom