• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Gobias

Banned
tumblr_no3snxEMrj1s6c1p2o1_1280.png

Green is where all the best reside.

Went to my advisors office today (he's a steelers fan) to get my graduation stuff together for fall. What a disrespectful office, he has signed Tomlin stuff and and pictures with him. I let him know he was a good advisor but I won't miss going to his disrespectful office.
#FREEGORDON

Went to my advisors office today (he's a steelers fan) to get my graduation stuff together for fall. What a disrespectful office, he has signed Tomlin stuff and and pictures with him. I let him know he was a good advisor but I won't miss going to his disrespectful office.
#FREEGORDON

Take a shit in his office before you leave school.

DMczaf

#FREEGORDON

Tell him you were happy when Tomlin got shot in Higher Learning

Furyous

Naturally, this is great for team chemistry moving forward.

How's your favorite team doing thus far? Pro football withdrawal fucking sucks so training camp needs to start. Can't wait for third string QB battles. Connor Shaw about to run the shit out of the third unit. Connor can't outplay Johnny again, can he?

Logan Thomas has to get better or he could be cut according to sources. CardGAF, how we doing? Honey Badger and Patrick looking real pro bowlish thus far this offseason.

Alright might as well start this now, I have 9 spots open for my fantasy team (No Gatas Allowed) who wants to join? Also I will be doing the Pick'Ems again this year.

MechDX

Time for the now annual 4 in, 4 out predictions.

Almost every year in recent history 4 new teams who didn't make the playoffs the prior year make it in. So pick your 4 new teams in the playoffs and also the 4 teams that won't make it back.

Top Bottom