• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

You see what you have wrought chris, wienke, all others that have challenged my rule?

Now you have the entire anime wing of NFL-GAF conspiring to take over.

Imma sit back and let yall get whats coming to ya

862544291.gif

Line_HTX

This means there'll be a real Preseason thread with Thursday through Sunday games and roster cuts?

I vote for anime on Non-Gamedays.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This means there'll be a real Preseason thread with Thursday through Sunday games and roster cuts?

And "What to Watch For"!

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, would you people prefer to do the traditional route (training camp previews) or do season previews. Don't think we have the wherewithal to do both.

Line_HTX

And "What to Watch For"!

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, would you people prefer to do the traditional route (training camp previews) or do season previews. Don't think we have the wherewithal to do both.

Do you mean previews for each team before camps or before 9/13 when the rosters are set?

If the latter, it's more interesting that way. TBH training camps are just whatever just to set up the awesome that is the regular season opener.

I want a gaymeday at one point

Nothing but shirtless players. We can even crossover with the shirtless league for extra promo

Godslay

Banned
Everyone must be bored and have the equivalent of NFL cabin fever. Animu, in-fighting, gata with delusions of grandeur, posting shirtless pictures of lifetime backups, Noodle constantly posting butterfaces!

This was meant to be a peaceful time of respite between Zyari and the coming NFL season.

Tebow should smite this thread, take a look at yourselves! It's disgusting!

squicken

Everyone must be bored and have the equivalent of NFL cabin fever. Animu, in-fighting, gata with delusions of grandeur, posting shirtless pictures of lifetime backups, Noodle constantly posting butterfaces!

This was meant to be a peaceful time of respite between Zyari and the coming NFL season.

Tebow should smite this thread, take a look at yourselves! It's disgusting!

Can't even argue about QBs, though that's really b/c everything has been settled at this point. Who is really unknown at this point besides the rookies and year 2 guys?

What if Goodell never announces the results of the Brady appeal to make it a mystery and drum up interest for the opener of the season?

Will he play...Will he not?

Godslay

Banned
Can't even argue about QBs, though that's really b/c everything has been settled at this point. Who is really unknown at this point besides the rookies and year 2 guys?

Brock and Garpalol are really the only 2 I can think of.

Odds are they'll both be garbage, but the hope is alive.

Top Bottom