• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

BigAT

Went to my advisors office today (he's a steelers fan) to get my graduation stuff together for fall. What a disrespectful office, he has signed Tomlin stuff and and pictures with him. I let him know he was a good advisor but I won't miss going to his disrespectful office.
#FREEGORDON

He should have advised you to root for a less shitty team.

Time for the now annual 4 in, 4 out predictions.

Almost every year in recent history 4 new teams who didn't make the playoffs the prior year make it in. So pick your 4 new teams in the playoffs and also the 4 teams that won't make it back.

Out Lions, Cards, Cincy and Colts
In Dolphins, SD, Minny and Saints.

cajunator

Banned
My brother managed to get me to a gym for the first time.
That was kinda nuts.
dunno if I liked it or not. Felt kind of nauseous after. It was basically the first serious workout of my life.

That was kinda nuts.
dunno if I liked it or not. Felt kind of nauseous after. It was basically the first serious workout of my life.

Keep it up. Once it's a habit it's addicting. I made the mistake of getting out of the habit and I regret it. Now I'm trying to get my ass back in shape.

Fox318

That was kinda nuts.

tXbSfu9.gif

cXUVEur.gif

1mg1BHv.gif

zQ0eWpI.gif

5QohMS6.gif

cajunator

Banned
I took it kind of easy first day. Like 90 pound weight squats and a bunch of leg exercises and stuff like that. It hurt enough. My body aint used to that.

Greg

keep at it, cajun!

pushing through the soreness the first couple times is the hardest part, but that will all go away and you'll feel great once you make a routine of it

I took it kind of easy first day. Like 90 pound weight squats and a bunch of leg exercises and stuff like that. It hurt enough. My body aint used to that.
Your gonna be sore as hell in the next couple days if it really your first time. But it'll be worth it when you beat MRSA ass and film it for us.

cajunator

Banned
keep at it, cajun!

pushing through the soreness the first couple times is the hardest part, but that will all go away and you'll feel great once you make a routine of it

Its mlre the nausea afterward I didnt like.
felt awful for a while. Had to sit.
maybe I wasnt used to needing that much water.
also I hadnt eaten since the night before (work at night then went home and slept then drove to gym)

Godslay

Banned
Win the division and don't make the playoffs.

Neat

I responded to who would win the AFCS.

It's going to be a weird unbalanced division in all actuality, and is really anyone's division to take.

I think if either Bortles or Mallet plays well either one could actually be a more complete team than the Colts. That's a huge if though, and would it translate to wins? We know Luck is good for wins pretty much on his own and masks a lot of their problems.

Titans seem to be starting the curve to a rebuild, and I don't know enough about them really to make a good educated guess.

I'd just like to seem some good games come out of that division. They seem to be going in that direction, so lets hope it continues and someone gives the Colts a run for it.

lol he's like 5'2" 120 pounds the only thing he lifts is his bowl of noodles

I'm pretty sure he's a direct descendant of Genghis Khan.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lol yall are silly. But honestly im 33 and I dont get a lot of exercise so this is probably a good thing for me.

I always forget we're the same age.

Squats are literally the best lift you can do in terms of health and muscle development so keep at it :)

Really the three basic lifts are squats, hang cleans, and bench press.

Top Bottom