• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All right I'll be real with you guys. I saw Scooter posting pics of QBs with fruits and vegetables and typed in "Matthew Stafford fruits" and "Matthew Stafford fruit" into Google hoping I would get a result or something close to those pics.

I found some pics I could've posted but instead of going the "QBs not being serious pics" route like the one with Cam joking around, I found a pic of Stafford at the line of scrimmage calling an audible against the Eagles in the Snow Bowl. Wanted to change the mood a bit.

I was in between matches of Splatoon and didn't realize for some reason the url was Daily Mail and after the match was over came back to NFLGAF to see the link was broken. I have no idea why Daily Mail had a bad ass picture of Matthew Stafford but they did.

I then decided to use the Stafford arguing a bad call pic afterwards because it happened to be in the Google search results and thought it appropriately fit what I was feeling.

Anyways I digress this was somewhat the pic I wanted to post originally:

lions-snow-stafford-12-8-13-gtyelsa.jpg

All right I'll be real with you guys. I saw Scooter posting pics of QBs with fruits and vegetables and typed in "Matthew Stafford fruits" and "Matthew Stafford fruit" into Google hoping I would get a result or something close to those pics.

you did a google search for "Matthew Stafford + fruits" and didn't get any results? I'm shocked.

Syrinx

I found some pics I could've posted but instead of going the "QBs not being serious pics" route like the one with Cam joking around, I found a pic of Stafford at the line of scrimmage calling an audible against the Eagles in the Snow Bowl. Wanted to change the mood a bit.

I was in between matches of Splatoon and didn't realize for some reason the url was Daily Mail and after the match was over came back to NFLGAF to see the link was broken. I have no idea why Daily Mail had a bad ass picture of Matthew Stafford but they did.

I then decided to use the Stafford arguing a bad call pic afterwards because it happened to be in the Google search results and thought it appropriately fit what I was feeling.

Anyways I digress this was somewhat the pic I wanted to post originally:

lions-snow-stafford-12-8-13-gtyelsa.jpg
Why did you want to post a pic of a game he played like shit in and lost?

Hey, go fuck yourself!

The best part of those gifs is the two GB corners hugging on the ground after the INT. After he slid to the ground with 10 yards of empty space in front of him. Right before they went 3 and out after three running plays, with one of the GOAT QBs.

I'd go at Kas for that disrespect at Don Juan Ralphio Cam, but that man's been through enough.

I can't imagine the daily trauma one must endure living as a Lions fan.

In fact we should start a charity. We can get bionic to fund some commercials like those ones you see at 3 in the morning with that lady singing and sad pictures of abandoned dogs and little hungry African kids and shit.

99 cents a day buys a Lions fan a lighter so he can burn all that bullshit and start rooting for a real NFL team

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL Network is doing a half hour recap on every team it looks like. Tonight was the NFC North it looks like.

Right now the Lions recap is going on. It has been so positive, now comes the pain.

ShaneB

NFL Network is doing a half hour recap on every team it looks like. Tonight was the NFC North it looks like.

Right now the Lions recap is going on. It has been so positive, now comes the pain.

Yeah, the Yearbook videos are always positive, and make it seem like every team is on the road to a 16-0 season. They're fun to watch.

Top Bottom