• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jakncoke

Banned
I can't have a positive attitude about our starting QB?

Not if his name is Sam fucking Bradford better off eating at golden corral every night of the week and gettin a bj from the girl in the parking lot who wants enough to buy a pack of Indian cigarettes and a monster and maybe a premade breakfast sandwich that sat under the heat lamp for 12 hours

Pepiope

Not if his name is Sam fucking Bradford better off eating at golden corral every night of the week and gettin a bj from the girl in the parking lot who wants enough to buy a pack of Indian cigarettes and a monster and maybe a premade breakfast sandwich that sat under the heat lamp for 12 hours
Why not? He's been injured and on a shitty team his whole career. Now he's in a better situation. It can work.

Bread

Banned
hmm this sounds a bit too specific jak

tell us more

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Do you guys have any football news

Haloti Ngata: I’ve never been part of a defense like Detroit’s

Haloti Ngata played on some very good defenses in his nine seasons in Baltimore. But he thinks he’s part of something really special in Detroit.

Ngata says that alongside fellow Lions defensive linemen Jason Jones, Ziggy Ansah, Caraun Reid and Darryl Tapp, he thinks he’s on the best defense he’s been a part of in his entire career.

“It’s exciting, man,” Ngata said, via the Detroit Free Press. “I’ve never been a part of a defense like this. You have so many athletes: J.J., Ziggy, Caraun, Darryl Tapp. You just have so many playmakers all over the front on the D-line. I’m just excited to be a part of it.”

Ngata expects to enjoy his role in the Lions’ defense.

“I’ve been down in Baltimore a long time and changing to this type of defense, it’s just exciting. I’m excited to do it and I’m excited to be here. Just can’t wait to put the pads on to see how it really feels,” he said.

Ngata is joining one of the best defenses in the league from 2014, but it’s also a defense that lost its best player in Ndamukong Suh. The Lions have to hope Ngata is able to help make up for the absence of Suh, and that his assessment of Detroit as the best defense he’s been on proves correct.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-never-been-part-of-a-defense-like-detroits/

deandre-levy-360.jpg

16859076-mmmain.jpg

bilde

USATSI_8271966.jpg

Top Bottom