• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Such a gutsy but great call from the refs to pick up that flag. Remember that, guys, remember? Huh? Beautiful.
zXnJFg1.gif

JqiGuvE.gif

Browns are on pace to have over 9000 staring qbs before they win an OWL

I'd say about a hundred is enough.

jakncoke

Banned
chan-mrsa-san
remember when raiders threw 6 int in a 51-3 blowout to the Bills in 1990 before the WIDE RIGHT SUPER OWL GAME THEY HAD AGAINST THE GIANTS

Line_HTX

At least justice was served the following week with the legit and correct call on Dez. Even the Cowboys Executive VP said it was the correct call.

Pepiope

Such a gutsy but great call from the refs to pick up that flag. Remember that, guys, remember? Huh? Beautiful.
I'd say about a hundred is enough.
One of the worst calls in the NFL last year. The refs got scared of Dez and remembered that Jerry was paying them a little extra.

He threw into the pass interference to draw the flag. Great decision, bad ref.

right... that makes complete sense. why throw the ball with some touch over the defender into a guaranteed catch when you can roll the dice on whether or not the shitty officials will throw a flag? stafford is a really smart fellow.

p.s.

he also made an even smarter decision on the lions final drive by fumbling the ball, letting the cowboys recover, and then the cowboys guy got stripped and the lions got a new set of downs. a true football genius.

THEN he purposely lost the game on the ensuing drive because he KNEW if the lions won a playoff game it would mean that some of their guys would have to get pay raises but he has to make sure that the Fords keep their money. incredible guy on AND off the field!

right... that makes complete sense. why throw the ball with some touch over the defender into a guaranteed catch when you can roll the dice on whether or not the shitty officials will throw a flag? stafford is a really smart fellow.

p.s.

he also made an even smarter decision on the lions final drive by fumbling the ball, letting the cowboys recover, and then the cowboys guy got stripped and the lions got a new set of downs. a true football genius.

THEN he purposely lost the game on the ensuing drive because he KNEW if the lions won a playoff game it would mean that some of their guys would have to get pay raises but he has to make sure that the Fords keep their money. incredible guy on AND off the field!

Exactly. It was a bad call but to say that it lost them the game is a huge cop out. Matt Stafford couldn't get past the Rolando McClain led Cowboys defense on the game ending drive, and he was high as fuck!

I saw an article making fun of Stafford on my Twitter and I figured kas would be stroking out here

prop him up in a bed and show him the 0-16 season, he'll be fine

Top Bottom