• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
When I think of football, I think Harvard.

328078_630x354.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I'm just glad Tebow has a healthy back up in Philly. Bradford might have to come in during blowouts or if Tebow gets depleted fighting evil.

Bill Barnwell propping up a fellow fast food enthusiast.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nfl-100-rankings-part-1/

First this
77. Alex Smith, QB, Chiefs (NR)
76. Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers (NR)

If the 49ers struggle as much as everyone expects this year and Alex Smith performs to his exalted level of competency in Kansas City, we’re going to see articles about how Jim Harbaugh should have gone back to Smith in 2012 after he returned from injury. You should not believe these articles.

Because running for 200 yards when facing the Packers is a rock solid NFL QB foundation.
49ers offense was bad in the 2nd Half of games because it was nonexistent in the 4th Quarter. And didn't finish the final 5 games with 150 yards per game throwing. It was 150.8

And this horsey sauce shit
68. Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions (NR)

I’m surprised Stafford fell off the NFL’s list after finishing no. 100 in the previous edition, given that he was so much luckier in close games than he had been over 2012 and 2013. I think people are bored of Stafford because he’s basically established a level of competency and fluctuates between wildly great/dismal games on a week-by-week basis without ever really moving the needle when you take a step back and look at his annual performance.

His numbers were basically stagnant in 2014, but I think he deserves credit for keeping up appearances despite missing Calvin Johnson for the better part of five games. Then again, Megatron also deserves credit for a huge chunk of what Stafford did in 2011 and 2012.

The fat fraud threw a lower % of his passes for TDs than Alex Smith.
Alex Smith who didn't throw a TD to any WR in 2014 was better at touchdown passes than Mathew Stafford.

Godslay

Banned
I'm just glad Tebow is back in the league! Evil has become too strong in his absence.

Dark times have descended upon us... yet he has not forgotten us and has returned. Why he resurrected in Philly is beyond a mere humans comprehension. We must trust that it is the right thing for all of us, and he will show us the way.

Eagles last won in 08. We're due for another.

There is no such thing as a playoff/Superbowl baby. Nobody is due anything. Look at the Lions/Browns. If anyone is due they are, yet here we are in the 40 something year of football pregnancy. Sometimes that Eagle never soars!

66. Le’Veon Bell, RB, Steelers

List is fucked.

Jimmy Graham better than him is dumb.

'THE TDS!!' Brees being a top flight QB created a lot of the perceived greatness of Jimbo.

Is Julius Thomas a God? He was a TD machine. Not really. Peyton Manning gifts the TDs to TEs once he gets to the redzone.

Dallas Clark 44 TDs
Marcus Pollard 34 TDs
backup nobodies who step in a pull in some TDs
Jacob Tamme 9 TDs
Joel Dreessen 6 TDs
Bryan Fletcher 5 TDs

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...nett-jimmy-graham-is-still-overrated-and-soft

Line_HTX

I lol'd. That's some Inception level right there.

When Simba was moving slow, what was he told to do?

He was told to Mufasa
NH9gE7v.gif

This one was bad, and you should feel bad.

Had his best season of his career and would have made the playoffs if it wasnt for those dirty, cheap shotting Colts.

I totally forgot about that. The Colts are a scourge, and fuck Warren Moon for saying they'll make it to the big game. They're going to go backwards this time.

Top Bottom