• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Pepiope

That does not, however, mean McCoy is scrapping the idea. His publicist Damian Jordan told Mare McKeever of Philly.com that that the event is private. Jordan noted that it is "ladies only" because McCoy only wants his friends there and not random guys.

"This is 100 percent a private party at a private location," Jordan said. "We are being very selective with who we invite. We don't want a bunch of random guys he doesn't know showing up."

Riiiiiight.

If McCoy is only worried about "random guys" showing up, why did he ask that women who wish to attend send a photograph and a link to their social media page to a promoter? He must just want to do background checks to make sure all the women are upstanding citizens.

Oh Shady...

If you knew it could result in her (and then the family) making a major come-up, would you let your sister go to the Shady private fuckfest?

I know some of you scumbags would say yes

Second Question: What are the chances the NFL is going to have a major controversy next year as a result of a picture coming out of something that occurred at said fuckfest? High or Very High

BigAT

If you knew it could result in her (and then the family) making a major come-up, would you let your sister go to the Shady private fuckfest?

Second Question: What are the chances the NFL is going to have a major controversy next year as a result of a picture coming out of something that occurred at said fuckfest? High or Very High

Do you think Hulk would want his daughter at Shady's private party?

Line_HTX

Very High because who's the father? :p

jbug617

Banned
NFL won't let Seau's family talk at the HOF Induction Ceremony. She even said it was going to be about him and not the other stuff.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/25/s...f-fame-induction.html?smid==tw-nytsports&_r=0
When his induction was announced at the Super Bowl, his family rejoiced and started thinking about what to say at the ceremony in Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 8. Seau had told them if he ever made it, he wanted his daughter, Sydney, to introduce him.

But the Hall of Fame does not plan to let Sydney or anyone else speak on his behalf. Instead, it will only show a video that will commemorate his career, while avoiding questions about his suicide in 2012 and the subsequent diagnosis of traumatic brain injury that doctors said they believed was brought on by hits to his head. Nor will the video mention the lawsuit that Seau’s family has filed against the N.F.L., which is trying to curb injuries in active players and address brain disease in thousands of retired ones.

To the Hall of Fame officials, simply showing the video, which will not invoke Seau’s suicide, will keep the focus on his playing days. To his family still grappling with his death, though, the tribute seems underwhelming for one of the sport’s best linebackers and a highly regarded figure in Southern California where Seau grew up and played most of his career.

“It’s frustrating because the induction is for my father and for the other players, but then to not be able to speak, it’s painful,” Sydney said. “I just want to give the speech he would have given. It wasn’t going to be about this mess. My speech was solely about him.”

squicken

Not sure how feel about the Seau thing. The initial reaction is that it is bullshit to keep her from speaking. On the other hand, there are hundreds of ex-players and families there who probably don't want to hear about brain damage, and could possibly cause a further spectacle.

jbug617

Banned
Not sure how feel about the Seau thing. The initial reaction is that it is bullshit to keep her from speaking. On the other hand, there are hundreds of ex-players and families there who probably don't want to hear about brain damage, and could possibly cause a further spectacle.

She said the speech was going to about Seau and that's it. Not about concussions and the suicide. Maybe they don't want to risk it.

squicken

She said the speech was going to about Seau and that's it. Not about concussions and the suicide. Maybe they don't want to risk it.

Can't really believe her, but it is being reported like this is the HoF's call, not the NFL's. That seems dubious, but it gives the league the ability to be the good guy and ask the Hall to let her speak

Pepiope

Antman was great
He fits right in

CISVQlLUAAEVyuG.png

Bryan Braman can be the next thor

BigAT

Consider that you're siding with the corporation that intentionally hid brain damage research and information from its players for years and not the daughter who is attempting to honor her father that committed suicide.

squicken

Bradford shouldn't be slumming with Marvel people

Consider that you're siding with the corporation that intentionally hid brain damage research and information from its players for years and not the daughter who is attempting to honor her father that committed suicide.

Where did I side with the league? I said they are probably behind the ban and will also probably step in publicly to look like the good guy

BigAT

Where did I side with the league? I said they are probably behind the ban and will also probably step in publicly to look like the good guy

Fair enough, but not thinking she should be allowed to speak feels like a bad position to take regardless.

jakncoke

Banned
I swear my body is fucked. Yesterday adn many days before i get red blotcheds. Today im on 1.5 bottles none

In other news

Quincy Morgan had 164 career catches

Line_HTX

Bradford's smiley face doesn't instill fear. At least he has a better smile than Andrew Luck.

I swear my body is fucked. Yesterday adn many days before i get red blotcheds. Today im on 1.5 bottles none

In other news

Quincy Morgan had 164 career catches

What is red blotcheds? And try not to be a bitter drunkard. =D

jakncoke

Banned
FFS YOU CUNT WHOTE DONT CARE IF WOMAN CARE BECUASE HTEY ARE FUCKING SLUTS I DONT REMEMBER SO FUCK YOU
ALL THE WAY I WANTED TO GET WASTED RIGHT OFF BUT HILLBILLY STUFF

Top Bottom