• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Even worse, gets addicted to looking at the mirror like a narcissist. D:

cajun to become Alex Rodriguez confirmed

arod-mirror_display_image.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I'm telling him to drink more water, not to stop peeing!

Still can dilute your sodium levels and die though depending on how much he drinking and his eating habits which probably wouldnt be an issue seeing how much it seems he eats out specially Popeyes and poboys

Line_HTX

Still can dilute your sodium levels and die though depending on how much he drinking and his eating habits which probably wouldnt be an issue seeing how much it seems he eats out specially Popeyes and poboys

Probably Muscle Milk and all the Popeyes after the workouts.

Gata cops got punished for wrongfully detaining Raiders safety Nate Allen. It didn't say how much punishment they got.

Line_HTX

I can't remember the last time I watched a sports movie. I think it was the movie version of Friday Night Lights? That one featured the Astrodome.

I liked Angels in the Outfield and The Mighty Ducks, I guess... Don't remember if they were good or not because I saw those many years ago as a child.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I can't remember the last time I watched a sports movie. I think it was the movie version of Friday Night Lights? That one featured the Astrodome.

I liked Angels in the Outfield and The Mighty Ducks, I guess... Don't remember if they were good or not because I saw those many years ago as a child.

Astrodome?

BadNewsBears.jpg

Striker

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago
Per his agent Joel Turner, Bucs CB CJ Wilson is retiring "at this time" following his fireworks incident recently.

He lost two fingers.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
OKAY SO HE WANTS TO THROW A LITTLE PARTY. Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with having an exclusive get together with yourself and 37 of your closest lady friends???

Is it now a crime to throw a party?? HUH?

Line_HTX

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m2 minutes ago
Per his agent Joel Turner, Bucs CB CJ Wilson is retiring "at this time" following his fireworks incident recently.

He lost two fingers.

Wow, I didn't know it was worse than JPP because all of the attention was on JPP. Just awful.

jakncoke

Banned
Ye he lost 2 fingers? but so what he could bat his longhorn fan hand(or whatever fingers he lost) or good hand at a ball just like a normal person. Dont understand why he retiring over the incident

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-washington-redskins-1719717871

Magary said:
The fun thing about the Skins is that, on an annual basis, their abominable record is somehow the least embarrassing thing about them. As always, you can humiliate them simply by listing their vestigial fuckups over the past year in random order. Like so!

They held a Cyber Monday promotion but did not allow you to order anything using your computer.
They uprooted seats from FedEx Field for the third time in five years. Oh, but I’m sure the waiting list is still three generations deep.
Their bus crashed.
They got publicly pwn3d by Jeff Fisher when he made every player traded for RG3 a captain against them.
“I can’t grade the pass game. Our quarterback does not allow a proper grading of the pass game.”
Clinton Portis went broke.
They bribed Indians.
They hired fake Indians.
Their fans managed to combine blackface WITH redface somehow.
Their coach openly admitted that the franchise quarterback is incapable of playing quarterback.
Joe Theismann lived another year.
Dan Snyder and his old lady went on TV to defend the Skins nickname, but not before putting on their finest Talbots attire.
Former lineman Ross Tucker said the team tried to pressure him into renting a luxury box for $125,000. At the time, Tucker’s salary was $300,000.
They strong-armed the mayor of DC into saying the Redskins nickname, specifically so that they could then strong-arm her into building Dan Snyder a new stadium. I didn’t know you could effectively strong-arm people like this, but that’s DC politics for you.
Their Twitter still feed gets the most consistently fantastic hostile responses.
They got rid of Jason Reid, one of their most vocal critics at the Washington Post, by hiring him at a Snyder-owned radio station, giving him a show called “The Man Cave,” mysteriously cancelling the show before it even aired, firing the program director, and then mysteriously reviving the show a little while later. They then blamed the whole fiasco on a John Skipper impersonator.
Their best defensive back (not saying much) was injured by a pizza

Last summer before training camp, a company I work with held an event at Redskins Park. Super Bowl Champion Doug Williams was supposed to be there to do a kickoff speech for the event and being a Skins fan that grew up in the 80s this was a huge deal for me (yes sad). After being ushered into one of the team’s meeting rooms/auditoriums we were quickly informed that Doug couldn’t make it due to a scheduling conflict. Instead we would get team radio announcer/team VP of Nonsense/Dan Snyder’s personal butt plug Larry Michael! How lucky we were. Larry strolls in with his hands in his pockets looking like he’s used to being the backup plan for these things and like he’d just rolled out of bed. He said a bunch of garbage on how optimistic everyone was for a great season and all the usual Larry Michael type robotic corporate crap. So he gets to a Q and A and I’m sitting right in front of him. I was ready to unload some questions on RG3, the team name or things about the Shanahan regime but he ends up taking 2 softball questions from what seemed like obvious plants before looking right at me and saying ‘thanks that’s all the time I have’ and high tailing it for the exit. His whole appearance had to be 15 minutes and it was June. I hate myself for being a fan of this organization.

My mom buys a bunch of tickets for our friends and family to go to a game in late September for my birthday every year. The Redskins are 1-7 in the last eight such games we’ve attended.

I went to the Week 14 game last season for 4 dollars. We got shutout at home by the Rams 24-0. The highlight of the game was getting to boo my team off the field. Still wasn’t worth the 4 dollars.

There is a scene in the Simpsons where Mr. Burns is watching the local news and sees a human interest piece on a heroic dog. He immediately decides that he must have this dog working for him. Burns no longer cares about Frank Grimes who has just arrived in his office. Frank Grimes was the human interest piece from the prior day. This is exactly how Dan Snyder manages his franchise.

I got married this year to a girl from Detroit and I’m seriously contemplating becoming a Lions fan rather than dealing with another year of this shit.

Top Bottom