• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(Today, 04:16 PM)

CFWoy7pW0AAty7T.png:large

RBH

A couple members of the Charlotte Stone Crabs, an affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, found this alligator relaxing in the opposing team's dugout before tonight's game. No word on how they intend on removing it.

i

MechDX

Bill O'Brien says Jadeveon Clowney won't be on the field Aug 3rd, but will return during camp to ramp up for the regular season--Via Twitter

MechDX

I'm so excited that Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider will b covering Texans with me. What a coup for the Chronicle! Thanks to SE @randyharvey!--Twitter

Wow.Wilson breaks a lot of stories. Didn't know he was coming to Houston

Line_HTX

What Godslay said. Don't put anything that is either cream or pain reliever there. You'll instantly feel the burn like someone lit you on fire and it spreads.

I remember once I used an icy hot like substance on my inner thighs, I was like "it's not directly on my nuts! I'll be fine!" NOPE.

All in all I learned a lesson from it though. You never see it coming you just get to see it go. — Drake

Top Bottom