• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jbug617

Banned
You don't have to be an animu though! She's a real girl!

blackorchidgif39.gif

cajunator

Banned
Next time you go to a convention I'm going with you. Never been.

Sure!
I mostly hang out in artist alley and buy/commission art then hit the dealers room and buy figures and stuff.

I'm not against dating an animu, you should hook it up cajun...since you're not interested.

I probably would make a good wingman actually. Also Ive heard that a lot of anime fangirls are freaks if you know what I mean.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Bring nose plugs.

I don't need those. I'll be fine there.

Sure!
I mostly hang out in artist alley and buy/commission art then hit the dealers room and buy figures and stuff.

I probably would make a good wingman actually. Also Ive heard that a lot of anime fangirls are freaks if you know what I mean.
To hell with waiting let's just start our own convention now!

Sure!

Pack your bags Cajun, I'm flying you out here.

MechDX

I feel like you're misspelling my name on purpose now.

Also I'm way too old for any of the good looking con chicks man. Most of those girls are like 18-23. What few good looking ones there are anyway because I think cajun is overstating their attractiveness.

They all want a sugar daddy. Be the man Wienke

Wear your Watt jersey. That's how I score.
not really.

I feel like you're misspelling my name on purpose now.

Also I'm way too old for any of the good looking con chicks man. Most of those girls are like 18-23. What few good looking ones there are anyway because I think cajun is overstating their attractiveness.

At this point can you really be picky?

You, weinke, Cajun and Chris. Fly out Dutch and you can be the new fab 5

I wanted to fly Dutch out here in exchange for gata but he refused.

Line_HTX

Anime is strictly forbidden.

UOmPysW.jpg

You whut?

I guess In N Out is better tasting in California. By some miracle I ate at the ones in Dallas and they were average. Does not justify all the stupid traffic all day, everyday.

Most places here in Houston have pretty good burgers. I don't prefer them, so I eat other stuff. If I want something super quick, I guess I can default to Whataburger. I still have never tried Five Guys before. Is the bacon how it's supposed to be, and the fries blend perfectly?

aaaAAAaaa Tekken 7 $30 K pot bonus at EVO~

Next time you go to a convention I'm going with you. Never been.

Dude, Anime Matsuri is the biggest thing in Downtown Houston, besides Comicpalooza. I'm so glad it's at GRB every year now. Even Mayor Parker gave this convention her blessing, so now it's a full-fledged Houston anime weekend in April. This is getting up there to Dallas's A-kon and San Antonio's San Japan. You and Cajun should come to this next year.

One time I went to San Japan, and since it's always at the end July, it's ridiculously hot, but there's lots of room because it's at the Grand Hyatt. That first day, I get there, and lo and behold, THE COWBOYS BUS was at that Grand Hyatt too because at the time the Alamo Dome was their training camp. I'm trying to get into the anime convention and all these Cowboys fans were blocking my way crowding around their bus. That and tons of local press were all like, this is some mix of crowds at this hotel. Damn Cowboys fans blocking the convention entrance :mad:

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Never thought I'd say this, but this thread needs jakfacts

Animu go somewhere else

#deganflfuturefacts

Houston Texans won super bowl 50 lead by Ryan Mallet who threw for over 1000 yards 10tds and no interceptions.

cajunator

Banned
UOmPysW.jpg

You whut?

I guess In N Out is better tasting in California. By some miracle I ate at the ones in Dallas and they were average. Does not justify all the stupid traffic all day, everyday.

Most places here in Houston have pretty good burgers. I don't prefer them, so I eat other stuff. If I want something super quick, I guess I can default to Whataburger. I still have never tried Five Guys before. Is the bacon how it's supposed to be, and the fries blend perfectly?

aaaAAAaaa Tekken 7 $30 K pot bonus at EVO~

Dude, Anime Matsuri is the biggest thing in Downtown Houston, besides Comicpalooza. I'm so glad it's at GRB every year now. Even Mayor Parker gave this convention her blessing, so now it's a full-fledged Houston anime weekend in April. This is getting up there to Dallas's A-kon and San Antonio's San Japan. You and Cajun should come to this next year.

One time I went to San Japan, and since it's always at the end July, it's ridiculously hot, but there's lots of room because it's at the Grand Hyatt. That first day, I get there, and lo and behold, THE COWBOYS BUS was at that Grand Hyatt too because at the time the Alamo Dome was their training camp. I'm trying to get into the anime convention and all these Cowboys fans were blocking my way crowding around their bus. That and tons of local press were all like, this is some mix of crowds at this hotel. Damn Cowboys fans blocking the convention entrance :mad:

I would have to check my work schedule when next year rolls around to see if I would be off that week. If I am off it would be pretty simple to plan ahead. If its on my work week thats a total no-go.

dionysus

Yaldog

I think I went to Anime Matsuri one year (probably like 8 years ago) before it was downtown when it was out in burbs. Either that or another convention. My friend had a contract to run one of the gaming rooms. Pretty underwhelming to be honest.

I think it must be much bigger now because for the last couple of years it has been held near my downtown work and there are cosplayers having professional photo shoots at the park across from my office. Very nice.

Line_HTX

Man, I like Russell because I think he's a decent character. Why'd this Chicago radio host question whether he's gay?

Mettenberger is nothing. Marcus Mariota is better than that shit burger.

cajunator

Banned
Zach Mettenberger sucks. At LSU he was average throwing to Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry. I mean seriously he should have been spectacular with those weapons.

MechDX

Man, I like Russell because I think he's a decent character. Why'd this Chicago radio host question whether he's gay?

Zach is a smart guy. Get JJ all fired up and he takes it out on Mariotta. Zach gets to start again. Brilliant.

Only thing I'd be interested in is The International :p

Dota it is!

Our Russell? Why is Chicago talking about our Russell? Or is there another Russell that I don't know. Wait is there even another Russell that matters? Westbrook? Simmons? Who else!

Zach Mettenberger sucks. At LSU he was average throwing to Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry. I mean seriously he should have been spectacular with those weapons.
Totally agree. I was saying the same thing when he got drafted. He's just another classic case of a mediocre overhyped SEC QB struggling to make an impact in the NFL. It's so common at this point.

Top Bottom