• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

Our Russell? Why is Chicago talking about our Russell? Or is there another Russell that I don't know. Wait is there even another Russell that matters? Westbrook? Simmons? Who else!

Yeah, I mean Russell Wilson. I mean this sounds like a low blow just because he wants to "stay pure" for a little while longer.

For the record, I despise that overrated WestBRICK and I was so happy that New Orleans indirectly eliminated them on the final day of the regular season.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
Giants officials have come and gone from S. Florida without getting chance to visit the injured JPP, per sources. Made trip, never visited.

:jnc

zychi

Banned
Man, I like Russell because I think he's a decent character. Why'd this Chicago radio host question whether he's gay?

Mettenberger is nothing. Marcus Mariota is better than that shit burger.

Bernstein is the lowest of the low when it comes to sports radio. Think Cowherd but dumber and trying to get a national response from anyone. He wishes he was Skip Bayless.

Ignore his stupid ass. He's the asshole who said Patrick Sharp was fucking half of Chicago, the same one with "sources" that Brandon Marshall was destroying the locker room (he wasn't the team was just shitty). Throws shit to a wall all the time to see if it sticks. Never apologizes when he's crossed a line.

Can't stand the asshole.

Lawrence Holmes on the same station is the best radio guy in Chicago tho

e: is there a strong enough Seahawks fan base to get him fired? Start a petition or something? Contact CBS until they can him ala Mariotti?

Godslay

Banned
Dammit, had to turn down a ticket pretty much on the 50 yard line home side, 15 rows up for the Baltimore game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I won't post anime until training camps in exchange

Grober already said no animu

I don't know how I feel about Roger Goodell buying potential future trophies for Tottenham.

Executive Orders for today:

Wes is President Emeritus of NFL-GAF and King of Browns-GAF. Not that usurper BlackGhost

Anime is strictly forbidden. But as a compromise I will allow cosplay...in doses.

As always, Pats fans are, of course, banned. Except for Dutch and Milch.

Watched him play twice last year and the kid has a good arm.
So? You know who has a better arm?

usa-today-8582360.0.jpg

List of Mettenberger's noteworthy athletic traits:

1. Decent arm strength
2. ...

Crisco

Banned
A friend of mine dated an animu through high school and into university. She wasn't much to look at above the neck but had a pretty bangin' bod, at least until they started eating at Wendy's everyday. We're still not entirely sure she ever touched his penis but they broke up during sophomore year. Oddly enough, he hasn't had an LTR since, I guess she fucked him up pretty good. Don't date animu girls, let your friends do it and just fuck the hot asian friends they bring to parties.

Top Bottom