• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
That was one of the most cringeworthy things I've read in a while.

The fact it kinda worked makes me think that that girl is desperate or something.
Try that line out on your next date. Life is weird so maybe it will work.

cajunator

Banned
I would but by that time Brees will be ready to retire and the team will be turning to shit. I think I should have a go at hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon for a while.

Would be fun to go to New Orleans though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxB5vQb2nAc

Even when its shit the team still has some charm. New Orleans fans are a pretty hardy bunch. They party regardless. If the team is good well thats just icing on the cake!

That was one of the most cringeworthy things I've read in a while.

The fact it kinda worked makes me think that that girl is desperate or something.

That's just how the kids do it these days.

I'm out of the game, so I suggest you try it on a couple of your Tinder matches and report back to us.

squicken

Wes is back!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500560/article/nfl-tottenham-hotspur-ink-10year-stadium-partnershipNFL, Tottenham Hotspur ink 10-year stadium partnership

The NFL and Tottenham Hotspur announced on Wednesday they have reached agreement for a minimum of two games per year to be played during a 10-year partnership at the English Premier League team's new stadium in London.

The state-of-the-art stadium, due to open in the summer of 2018, will feature a retractable grass field with an artificial surface underneath that would be used for NFL games. This innovative field will add greater flexibility in the scheduling of games, with the NFL having its own playing surface for games held at this venue. This field will be multi-use and capable of hosting other sporting, entertainment and community events

Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, welcomed the agreement.

"Anyone who has seen American Football at Wembley Stadium cannot fail to have been thrilled by the spectacle, and the wise heads that run the NFL have clearly not missed the fact that Londoners are going absolutely gangbusters for Gridiron," Johnson said.

"We are already working very closely with the NFL, including on plans to get more Londoners involved in the sport, and we believe that building on the success of NFL at Wembley by staging more games in an area of the city that has been earmarked for a massive program of economic regeneration and investment makes perfect sense."

"Touchdowns in Tottenham (but no trophies-sq) can only add to our reputation as a global sporting powerhouse, and help us take another step towards our goal of having a permanent NFL franchise here in London."

I don't know how I feel about Roger Goodell buying potential future trophies for Tottenham.

Executive Orders for today:

Wes is President Emeritus of NFL-GAF and King of Browns-GAF. Not that usurper BlackGhost

Anime is strictly forbidden. But as a compromise I will allow cosplay...in doses.

As always, Pats fans are, of course, banned. Except for Dutch and Milch.

Grexeno

Anime is strictly forbidden.
No

ksFPwQ4.gif

jbug617

Banned
I don't know how I feel about Roger Goodell buying potential future trophies for Tottenham.

Wes is President Emeritus of NFL-GAF and King of Browns-GAF. Not that usurper BlackGhost

Anime is strictly forbidden. But as a compromise I will allow cosplay...in doses.

Anime on Sunday. Cosplay on Monday.

I think most of our problems would go away if we just banned Euros.

And while you're sleeping, have this thread fall all the way halfway down the 2nd and maybe even third page together with those pathetic peasants from the MLB thread who somehow dare to call themselves a community? I didn't think so.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I found out yesterday that Packer fans don't know what a good burger is.

And while you're sleeping, have this thread fall all the way halfway down the 2nd and maybe even third page together with those pathetic peasants from the MLB thread who somehow dare to call themselves a community? I didn't think so.

You can stay.

AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAHHHHHHHH

And we're back! Say hello to your 2015 NFC North Champions, NFC Champions, and winner of Super Bowl 50.......the Green Bay Rodgers!

Ok, ok, the Green Bay Packers.

You mean your divisional chokejob after being declared heavy favorites Green Bay Packers.

My man

I will remember this when I'm NFL commish

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thank god we converted Weinke.

I don't think he likes whataburger.

I like Whataburger but I like Five Guys better.

Best local burgers I've had were all in Dallas at Maple and Motor, Twisted Root, and Chop House Burgers. Mostly because I eat out more when I'm travelling so I'm kinda ignorant about Houston.

I also think it's kinda odd we have like one guy here who lives in Dallas and 17 who live in Houston.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Obviously abolish the NFC first completely and replace it with a European Conference with only European teams.

Disgusting

Don't worry Dega were good:

http://prod.images.texans.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/TEXANS/assets/images/imported/HOU/photos/clubimages/2015/05-May/tempspt_dsd_jjwatt01--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=620&height=465[MG][/QUOTE]

That's terrible. Should be wearing a dynamo jersey together with luck

[quote="wienke, post: 171286273"]I like Whataburger but I like Five Guys better.

Best local burgers I've had were all in Dallas at Maple and Motor, Twisted Root, and Chop House Burgers. Mostly because I eat out more when I'm travelling so I'm kinda ignorant about Houston.

I also think it's kinda odd we have like one guy here who lives in Dallas and 17 who live in Houston.[/QUOTE]

Go live in Dallas then!! Whataburger #1!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 16m16 minutes ago

A federal judge in Northern Virginia has ordered the cancellation of the Redskins' federal trademark.

Cheap Redskins gear is on the way! Rejoice Ninja!

Top Bottom