• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Heathen!!! You are banished to gatas side!

I hate baseball too... but at this point I don't care anymore. They piss me off.... so I'm going to burn everything.The ship is going to sink and I'm taking everyone with me.

WELCOME TO HELL

GUNS BLAZING PEW PEW PEW

200.gif

Godslay

Banned
I hate baseball too... but at this point I don't care anymore. They piss me off.... so I'm going to burn everything.The ship is going to sink and I'm taking everyone with me.

WELCOME TO HELL

GUNS BLAZING PEW PEW PEW

200.gif

This thread survived has survived worse. Nothing I've seen here tonight is pushing any envelope.

Basically cabin fever at thia loimt.

A long form breakdown of Matthew Stafford's 2014 season. In which, the author gives kas a new scapegoat.

Before kas starts comparing Fatford to Big Ben, I give you this additional #jakstat.

Good article, albeit repetitive. It touches on a couple things many of us have been saying for awhile.

1) The offensive line was horrible last year. Injuries played a major role in destabilizing the line

2) Lombardi did not make the adjustments required to deal with the offensive line's implosion

Bottom line: Lombardi shouldn't be an NFL offensive coordinator. You can't drop back 5 to 7 steps with a battered o-line. Nor can you wait for long routes to develop behind that type of line. Yet Lombardi didn't change anything until the end of the season, where he dumbed down the playbook by removing some plays. Seriously? That's it?

I like Caldwell and think he hit the jackpot by hiring Austin as defensive coordinator, but he dropped the ball with Lombardi and it might cost him his job in the long term. My views on Stafford are well known so I won't go into them, however the line couldn't protect him last season and Lombardi didn't adapt. That's a big problem.

Luckily this year the line looks far better (on paper). If guys can stay healthy we should be good on that front. Stafford really has no excuses this year, barring injuries. Megatron, Tate, Lance Moore (?), a hopefully improved Ebron, Abdullah and Riddick in the backfield, an improved line...the pieces are in place for him to put up Madden numbers. If he can't do it we're fucked.

tumblr_nmyjp9AMbS1ql15vjo1_400.gif

Join me and Chris.

I am always blown away by how big Diplo got. I live like three blocks from this place, known back then as the Mad Decent Mausoleum. I remember going to these tiny ass shows in the mid 2000s, like around 2006-2009 or so. Diplo would throw these crazy after parties there and have like some truly huge names come in and it would go all night until a neighbor called the cops and cleared the place out. I remember this show with Diplo/Boys Noize in particular because it got shut down at like 1:00am which was super early, but it was a weeknight so it wasn't entirely unexpected. That was like one of the last shows he did at that place because basically the end of that year is when Major Lazer got big and he started producing for like everyone. I was really sad because shortly after he sold the mausoleum and essentially stopped all the awesome tiny shows drawing huge names in electronic music, and crazy things like the yearly mad decent block party was, you know, actually a block party, and not a goddamn countrywide tour. You'd get all of these awesome acts just show up on a random block in Philly down the street from my house.

My 20s seem a lot more awesome when I think back on them sometimes.

I am always blown away by how big Diplo got. I live like three blocks from this place, known back then as the Mad Decent Mausoleum. I remember going to these tiny ass shows in the mid 2000s, like around 2006-2009 or so. Diplo would throw these crazy after parties there and have like some truly huge names come in and it would go all night until a neighbor called the cops and cleared the place out. I remember this show with Diplo/Boys Noize in particular because it got shut down at like 1:00am which was super early, but it was a weeknight so it wasn't entirely unexpected. That was like one of the last shows he did at that place because basically the end of that year is when Major Lazer got big and he started producing for like everyone. I was really sad because shortly after he sold the mausoleum and essentially stopped all the awesome tiny shows drawing huge names in electronic music, and crazy things like the yearly mad decent block party was, you know, actually a block party, and not a goddamn countrywide tour. You'd get all of these awesome acts just show up on a random block in Philly down the street from my house.

My 20s seem a lot more awesome when I think back on them sometimes.

I saw Macklemore before he became famous... these white boys... can't sleep on em.

I blame this on cajun, fuck you cajun.

You're against dancing too? Jesus you're a lame!

Line_HTX

Late, but Happy Birthday, Spinshit. I toasted a beer to you today. I hope you like it.

[Muttering under the breath] Fuck Luck, he sucks.

By the way, what the fuck are 3 of the O-Line doing with that ESPN mag body issue? Like, talk about purging my eyes out to Colts youknowwhat. Fucking Total Access ruined my dinner.

Fucking page 7 was nothing but giant big ass gifs freezing or crashing the browser. You people I swear... It's like there's absolutely nothing to do until the final week of July.

Thats an interesting combination. Where do you live?

Oh, that's just something at Cheescake Factory here in Houston. I like it alot, but I'm sure that if something like that was served in Louisiana it would probably taste even better.

Your conclusions are all wrong.

Well, shit... I still don't like Rick Smith anyways.

Milchjon

Thanks for the Euro Bowl article, Chuck.

The sad part is that the team they cover totally dominates when it comes to their budget. AFAIK they have about 2 million per season (lol), while "my" local team has about 50k. Perhaps unsurprisingly, they lost badly to the Lions a few weeks ago :D

So far, our sample data says that it's been used once and worked once.

As a master statistician, I know that this means it works every time.

You send it to 50 girls and I'll send it to 50 girls.

That way we have a large enough sample size to be sure #science

But yall dont have to deal with Bradford anymore!

That's the only plus going into the season but unfortunately we have still got a coaching staff led by frauds like Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams. The season will be another failure, after which the team will clean house, move to LA and immediately start winning. At that point I shall starting Squickening from team to team on a whim because why the fuck not.

cajunator

Banned
That's the only plus going into the season but unfortunately we have still got a coaching staff led by frauds like Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams. The season will be another failure, after which the team will clean house, move to LA and immediately start winning. At that point I shall starting Squickening from team to team on a whim because why the fuck not.

join us :D

Top Bottom