• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

If you hate growth why would you buy a home in a metro area not named Detroit,Cleveland?

5 years ago I wasn't in a metro area.....

Now? lol fuck these people. Houston is great but the idiots and heat can fuck right off.

Ok so now either Wisconsin, Ohio or Idaho.

If you hate growth why would you buy a home in a metro area not named Detroit,Cleveland?
Jak pls, Cleveland is wonderful aspiring place, filled with prosperity and models. Only ignorant sluts don't know this
anigif_enhanced-25304-1394214064-21.gif

You cant fool me ive been there its a dump
NH9gE7v.gif

cajunator

Banned
I think you're a bit mixed up mate. Houston is way bigger and more sprawled out. It also has much worse traffic, terrible humidity and a lack of identity

Its possible that Houston grows more, but always seemed like Dallas was building huge projects when I visit there. Like that Nebraska Furniture Mart. Hooooooly shit that place.

jakncoke

Banned
mech cries more than a pregnant woman who doesnt have pickles and ice cream

nick saban is nearly bobby petrino coward status fuck that guy

Godslay

Banned
Because you and MRSA are too intimidating or because there is too much bullshit anime.

MRSA is a puppy. Jak is Jak, can be angry but harmless and grows on you after awhile.

In reality now is the time to post if you want to be able to claim you were here from the start. Gives you a certain cachet, as opposed to showing up when the playoffs start or your team wins. Do I like it that way? No, but it seems to be how everything operates.

Top Bottom