• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Is Mech joke-leaving Houston or thinking of actually leaving?

For places like Idaho, you have to be mentally prepared...
ddhcD13.png

packers and nascar are deal breakers tho
Whatever. Don't invest in waterfront property in Miami.

Mech been talking about leaving for awhile now, I think he's looking for somewhere worse to go
Cooking Ribs for my birthday today!

It's a great day
Happy bday friend!

Just saw someone totally misuse spoilers in one of the comic book threads, now I know how zychi feels. Zychi still sucks though

Konka

Banned
Byron Maxwell sat at a table outside the Seattle Seahawks' hotel four days before the Super Bowl well aware of what would come after the final game. He quipped that he would be the "prettiest girl at the dance" once free agency started.

Chip Kelly seemed to agree. The Eagles made Maxwell the fifth-highest-paid cornerback in the NFL with a six-year, $63-million contract in March. It is hefty compensation for a 27-year-old who started only 17 career regular season games and was always the least heralded player in his own secondary.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...knows_he_can_improve.html#vq2iR3gCChtz5cWJ.99

The thought of having a competent secondary for the first time in years is exciting.

DMczaf

Mustard is a great condiment.

Almost no calories, great tasting, improves almost everything it's on....EXCEPT FRENCH FRIES! WHAT THE FUCK KONKA!

Top Bottom