• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MRSA is a puppy. Jak is Jak, can be angry but harmless and grows on you after awhile.

In reality now is the time to post if you want to be able to claim you were here from the start. Gives you a certain cachet, as opposed to showing up when the playoffs start or your team wins. Do I like it that way? No, but it seems to be how everything operates.

Exactly, act like you follow your team during training camp and get that extra respect bonus.

Crud

Banned
God no. It's worse.

Constant drought, infrastructure can not keep up with growth, scorpions. And the highway system sucks.

You got it all wrong it rains here plenty. Sundays downtown are simply the best. Drinking on football Sunday bar hopping is a blast. Highway situation is not as bad as Houston your drive times will be cut in half. Atx is where its at in Texas I left Htown at 18 never went back.

EDIT: I have yet to see a scorpion. Lol

Dude wants to play for the Cleveland Browns.

My man BG spittin truth.

mjr9tvaid5r.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Houston kinda grows on you after a while.

All the things I dislike about Houston these days applies to DFW and Austin also so it is what it is.

I think I'd love Minneapolis though. Nordic women, less traffic, and snow.

Edit: RBH is gonna get angry for doing his schtick.

Konka

Banned
Houston kinda grows on you after a while.

All the things I dislike about Houston these days applies to DFW and Austin also so it is what it is.

I think I'd love Minneapolis though. Nordic women, less traffic, and snow.

Edit: RBH is gonna get angry for doing his schtick.

You should go check out Dutchland. It's full of pretty blonde girls.

cajunator

Banned
The one cool thing about Minneapolis is the skyway. A series of interconnected buildings by sky bridges connects downtown Minneapolis together but unlike most sky bridges, this is a vast network and has all sorts of amenities nearby. They built that to avoid having to go outside when its minus 30. Very clever those Vikings fans.

euro scientists are predicting a mini age around 2030 to last a short while so theres that gotor
This is false, btw. Science journalism is pretty bad though, so that's what the headlines said.

The prediction was an extreme solar minimum, but (1) we're ass at predicting what the sun will do, (2) just because the last similar solar minimum led to the "little ice age" doesn't mean this one will. Notably, there's a shitton more CO2 in the atmosphere, and a lot less surface albedo thanks to melting ice.

tl;dr: no cooling, we are fucked.

jakncoke

Banned
This is false, btw. Science journalism is pretty bad though, so that's what the headlines said.

The prediction was an extreme solar minimum, but (1) we're ass at predicting what the sun will do, (2) just because the last similar solar minimum led to the "little ice age" doesn't mean this one will. Notably, there's a shitton more CO2 in the atmosphere, and a lot less surface albedo thanks to melting ice.

tl;dr: no cooling, we are fucked.

you like nascar and packers ill wait and see

Top Bottom