• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

ShaneB

post football generates

giphy.gif

And god damn you Jason Day.

MechDX

Its 111 when you factor in the 50% humidity here. Some rookie is going to pass out tomorrow at the start of TC

Of course it will be on Hard Knocks

Line_HTX

I'm not white. I can't be racist.
What kind of computer sings?

A Dell
NH9gE7v.gif
Glad Kubes is home.

Looking forward to seeing how everything meshes together.
Houston has become a shithole. I so want to leave
Because you and MRSA are too intimidating or because there is too much bullshit anime.
Whats the thought on mustard with french fries?

w5vKMnfl.jpg
Cosigned.

CFWoy7pW0AAty7T.png:large

Uhh... Happy Texans training camp rookies reporting in?

Cooking Ribs for my birthday today!

It's a great day

Happy Birthday man! Hope you enjoy those ribs!

Yo, RBH. Congrats and big respect for John Smoltz going into the Hall of Fame. Well deserved. A tip of the hat to those big three pitchers.

MechDX

Htx, I doubt your story. You congratulate 3 pitchers going into the HOF yet ignore the lone Astros player who went in?

And congratulate a fucking Braves player?

Haven't been around but I look and you guys are posting football stuff? So is this what you guys do when I'm gone? And give me that anmiu, milana bull shit when I'm around?

#YallAreFuckedUp

Line_HTX

Spider girl is dead, Sexy bird legs are in.

What the fuck is that?

Htx, I doubt your story. You congratulate 3 pitchers going into the HOF yet ignore the lone Astros player who went in?

And congratulate a fucking Braves player?

Don't hurt me please! XO

I just wanted to show some respect to the team I hated for years because of all those NLDS losses. And yes, I cheered and teared up during Craig Biggio's speech. There's no other hitter like him. I mean, he has the record for Hit By Pitches. He should've had a title, but you know what? He doesn't need one because he's the best Astro. T_T 7

mr2xxx

Banned
You'll be facing Tebow twice this year, you've already lost.

Who could ever forget the Messiah of the NFL. let Tebows guiding light lift whatever curse this franchise has put upon itself. All hail Tebow, may his courageous acts take this sinful league to the light.

Konka

Banned

Line_HTX

Just so you know, I'm only doing this because he earned the HOF. Among the Smoltz / Maddux / Glavine combo, I hated Smoltz the most. Fuck him, but well done and congratulations to him.

Smoltz is better than Matt Ryan. Matt Ryan is bad, and the Falcons will blow another 21 point lead like the London game. XD

Pepiope

The thought of having a competent secondary for the first time in years is exciting.
Eh, we still have Rowe starting along side him, and a question mark at safety, but I'll take over Nate Allen and Bradley Fletcher/Cary Williams any day.

Top Bottom