• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

Tom Savage
✔ ‎@TomSavage03
#CampLife ... Talk to you guys after the season. #HoustonTexans

12:50 PM - 26 Jul 2015

Savage gonna shock the league!! Oh yeeeeeaaahhhh!!

brVvqvA.jpg

Thanks! To be honest I kind of miss my old screen name. The Batman

mainly because no one else knows it's me xD

I had no clue

But I'm happy now, because it means you still post here! Hello friend!

See! This is exactly what I mean! LOL I wonder if the mods would get mad at me if I asked them to change it back. I PMed two to ask to make my old name my Tag, but none got back to me =/

Oh, and thanks!

Ho..How did I miss this? That sounds awesome
I think it was before you started posting here, I'd post a pic but I don't have it and I'm on mobile
>__>

I've been around the whole time ;__; lol I'm afraid to keep bothering the mods about the tag.
I doubt they'll give you one, they probably get Pms about tags all the time. The best bet is a name change back, but I mean we pretty much all know it's you now haha.

I doubt they'll give you one, they probably get Pms about tags all the time. The best bet is a name change back, but I mean we pretty much all know it's you now haha.

I've seen them do it for many other users name changes before, which is why I'm surprised they didn't do it.

Although you make a great point. Most everyone knows it's me now. :p

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Once someone mentioned that Stafford looked like a big haley joel osment i've never been able to unsee it. Dunno why I never realized it.

Spinluck

Colts O-Line and Andrew Luck have a fat chance in Hell to play in Super Bowl 50.

DOH-HOHOHOHOHO! XD

We cut Cherilus! That useless ass fuck! Good to see progress being made!

Some weird ugly pathetic part of me wants to see Reggie on the Pats catching TDs from Tammy. He deserves to go out on a good team.

squicken

Grigson sucks. The only reason I might give for excusing him is that there is no way of knowing which calls are his and which are Irsay's. The Vontae Davis trade and TY Hilton selection were also really great moves

Top Bottom