• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Spinluck

Watch Giants look into Cherilus. I'd rather not, but knowing their potential problem at OT, it's probable. I'm hoping Brandon Mosley steps up in camp and can move into the starting lineup at RT. Newhouse is garbo and I'd rather keep Schwartz at RG.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=80491945#post80491945

Apparently they had concerns about his health... Or maybe that's just a nice way of saying you fucking sucked.

Grigson sucks. The only reason I might give for excusing him is that there is no way of knowing which calls are his and which are Irsay's. The Vontae Davis trade and TY Hilton selection were also really great moves

Don't forget he drafted Luck over RG3!

Narag must've had a very dirty desk.

Shut the fuck up dumb whore!

I hope to god the Lions don't look at Gosder Cherilus again. RT is a pretty big question mark for us due to injuries but nah...I don't want to hear his name again.

Pepiope

CK45vxeVAAIJRQe.png:large

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The Bills needed somebody with a little swagger in their step for a few years now. You try being a 27 year old millionaire and see if you don't ball out a lil bit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's already semi-fall here, so football is definitely on my mind. I may even buy Madden again this year, after swearing off of it last year. This is a pattern I have repeated since 2003.

manfestival

I hear more and more jameis winston jokes everyday locally. Like the guy hasnt even done anything recently to draw attention to himself other than get drafted. What is this I am 12

ampere

Damn media always twisting everything. A football player throwing a 21+ females only (based on appearance) party with alcohol has no sexual connotations!

squicken

Holy crap! That stuff on Sean Payton is nuts, and the other stuff isn't bad either ha ha. The stuff about Strief is kind of iffy as far as something he should be putting out there

E: didn't see thing about gay teammates. That's not cool either but I guess if Payton and Strief get their private lives outed it's all the same

Draxal

Holy crap! That stuff on Sean Payton is nuts, and the other stuff isn't bad either ha ha. The stuff about Strief is kind of iffy as far as something he should be putting out there

E: didn't see thing about gay teammates. That's not cool either but I guess if Payton and Strief get their private lives outed it's all the same

Well, he said suspect, so it might be outing .. might not be.

If he actually outted those guys he's a complete ass who I hope never gets a job again.

dionysus

Yaldog
Would take way more than this for me to lose my loyalty to Payton. Drug-addicted coach with a winning record and a superbowl is a thousand times better than the Ditka era.

Crisco

Banned
Neither of them is goin to win

The division has historically been a crapshoot, but the Panthers have a lot going for them this year, including the indisputably best defense. If the offense can improve even a little on last year it should be a cake walk IMO. Every other team is going through coaching changes, roster turmoil, and just have more holes and question marks across the board. We're the only team who's starting lineup is probably 95% set going into training camp. Not being homer, thems just the facts.

I don't think I can take another year of Tannehill and co. missing the playoffs.

I had a dream that we clinched a playoff spot when we played SD while I was there, it was awesome celebrating with a bunch of other dolphin bros.

I can't help but feel that this is going to end up like Tonys last year....start off 0-7 or something horrible :(

This is the book of the year
Weird, that's not the cover I've seen.

51CjZpopzDL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I had a dream that we clinched a playoff spot when we played SD while I was there, it was awesome celebrating with a bunch of other dolphin bros.

I can't help but feel that this is going to end up like Tonys last year....start off 0-7 or something horrible :(
It would take a special kind of disaster for things to go that poorly. I think there is too much talent on the roster so I foresee another strong 8-8 finish. :(

Top Bottom