• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Weird, that's not the cover I've seen.

51CjZpopzDL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It would take a special kind of disaster for things to go that poorly. I think there is too much talent on the roster so I foresee another strong 8-8 finish. :(

I'm not sure what would be more painful honestly, :(

You're always so mean about GRONK.

I understand though, he's always mean to your team.
I don't really get why anyone likes Gronk (unless you just like him as a football player). He's just so... dumb.

Sure you can.
It will be hard to defend him and the team if they miss the playoffs again. I'm already teetering on the precipice of kas-dom with my defense of Tannehill, I can't keep this going much longer.

Also it would be cool to live past 30.

I don't really get why anyone likes Gronk (unless you just like him as a football player). He's just so... dumb.

It will be hard to defend him and the team if they miss the playoffs again. I'm already teetering on the precipice of kas-dom with my defense of Tannehill, I can't keep this going much longer.

Also it would be cool to live past 30.

How is Gronk dumb? He makes millions playing sports, has a lot of fun doing it, parties with his brothers like there is no tomorrow and is a down to earth guy, who shows everybody nothing but respect. And never has broken any laws, never been arrested, no PED allegations or anything.

He's fantastic.

Also it would be cool to live past 30

2015-07-21-Philbin.png

I suggest you switch your fandom then....

Fine, take your pick:

Stupid, unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, slow, dull, simple, empty-headed, stunned, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, half-baked, imbecilic, bovine, dim, moronic, dopey, dozy, thickheaded, fat-headed, birdbrained, pea-brained, daft
Dolphins fans deserve all the suffering they get plus more.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't know how anyone would want to immediately take Junior Gallette after him doing that.

Although he claims he already has a team he's set to announce tomorrow.

cajunator

Banned
Would take way more than this for me to lose my loyalty to Payton. Drug-addicted coach with a winning record and a superbowl is a thousand times better than the Ditka era.

Exactly. Ill take a few character problems since the guy has made the team competitive and for a good while even feared in the league. If we are back to being shit well whatever. We are good fans we can deal with it. Its not like the Patriots who have to win every year for their fans to give a shit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If not for Reggie Bush I would have been here talking about how I don't care and that Sean Payton is still the man to me.

Exactly. Ill take a few character problems since the guy has made the team competitive and for a good while even feared in the league. If we are back to being shit well whatever. We are good fans we can deal with it. Its not like the Patriots who have to win every year for their fans to give a shit.
smh

Bread

Banned
didn't you start watching the saints when brees got there?

How is Gronk dumb? He makes millions playing sports, has a lot of fun doing it, parties with his brothers like there is no tomorrow and is a down to earth guy, who shows everybody nothing but respect. And never has broken any laws, never been arrested, no PED allegations or anything.

He's fantastic.
You are talking to a guy with a Fire Emblem avatar posting on a video game forum. Do you think I was one of the party loving jocks at any point in my life? :)

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-new-york-jets-1720356172

My current life as a Jets fan:

- I celebrate first downs the way other teams celebrate touchdowns

- Last year, the Jets lost to the Patriots by 1 point in one game and 2 points in the other. Those were the happiest moments of the NFL season for me

- I actually said, out loud and completely seriously, “I’m excited they signed Ryan Fitzpatrick this year!!”

- Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Kill me.

The highlight of last season was watching Geno Smith light up the Dolphins in a meaningless Week 17 game. That was the best part. Nothing was more exciting. Fuck.

Three years ago, Mark fucking Sanchez threw the ball to Tim fucking Tebow on a flat route and hit him in the back of his helmet.

Today, our quarterback situation is somehow even worse.

Mark Sanchez is probably the best QB we’ve had in a decade.

I went to E3 this year and got a chance to play Madden 16 at the EA booth. I asked one of the EA workers a question about the Jets mainly “Is QB the main position that is the weakest for the Jets?” His response was without a thought “Isn’t it always?”

Top Bottom