• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

CIZOqdsWsAA_PSA.jpg:large

Coldnoodle, GET OUT.

Previous page full of giant, unpleasant gifs.

MechDX

I feel like this thread has twice as much fuckery as the last several off-season threads.

We need a leader. Someone with a strong chin and takes shit from no one. Someone who threatened to beat Bradys ass on the sideline during a game.

102914-bill-texans-600.jpg

We need BOB.

zychi

Banned
I feel like this thread has twice as much fuckery as the last several off-season threads.
I think its because we're a smaller group but comfortable with disrespecting each other without going over the line, for the most part

Line_HTX

July is the worst month full of nothing. Hardly any news, just desperately scraping for any decent sports stuff.

At least the Astros are still in 1st place...

zychi

Banned
July is the worst month full of nothing. Hardly any news, just desperately scraping for any decent sports stuff.

At least the Astros are still in 1st place...
Less than a month til preseason.

And if you like baseball, like i do, its a nice break from the craziness of may and june nhl and nba playoffs insanity

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We used to talk about video games but people always complained. Hope they're happy now.

I vaguely remember this happening but I couldn't care less about it so I don't even remember who posted that!

We have all just stopped given a shit and Gata is still in the denial stage of Brady cheating and Hernandez murdering.

I think we can all agree that Gata is the problem.

We need a leader. Someone with a strong chin and takes shit from no one. Someone who threatened to beat Bradys ass on the sideline during a game.

102914-bill-texans-600.jpg

We need BOB.

I don't think we need a guy who looks like he shits out of his chin.

No you're not.

I think its because we're a smaller group but comfortable with disrespecting each other without going over the line, for the most part

Part of it is that we only have meltdowns during the regular season. Usually eznark will provoke a few as the season goes along.

MechDX

Luck was a mistake, he's nothing but trash.

I know its a parody list but it speaks some truth:
3. Andrew Luck, Colts: We don't need some complicated stats to tell us that Luck is still one of the best young QBs in the league and will be for years to come. But there's only so much one man can do with Ryan Grigson building the rest of the roster. If this were based on humility alone, he'd be No. 1.

He really is a terrible GM and with your owner always stoned out of his mind there is no one to stop him

Grigson: Hey Jim? instead of drafting o line or defense Im going to get some more WR'ers. Ok?
Irsay: Dammit Ryan! snort I told you don't bother me when I am in conference!
Grigson: My bad.
Irsay: Whatever. Grab me some tacos from Jack in the Box will ya?

squicken

It's July and nothing is happening besides football players blowing their hands off in Florida. Enjoy the freedom and let people post what they want (within reason)

Top Bottom