• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

vVZkJIH.png

AK0D3j1.gif

Just pay the man dammit! Needs to get his money then get back with Ashton

Line_HTX

Hello~~ y'all :)

My reaction to Gronky Gronk's book. You know that Easter Island statue from Night at the Museum? Yeah, that thing is Gronk, and he's a dumb dumb.

Fuck Andrew Luck.

Patriots and Colts are the scourge of the AFC.

Regarding training camps, the Texans need to STOP THE BIG PLAY at the secondary. Jam those receivers at the line FFS. And SCORE ON OFFENSE! NO cold stretches, NO stalled drives or turnovers, and constant three-and-outs, AND STOP SETTLING FOR FIELD GOALS!

This Texans offense A SHET! Especially if Hoyer is the projected starter. Fuck the offense, and fuck the GM.

David Carr gives advice to his younger self.
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'd say fuck the Texans, but they're STD-filled

image.php

Cowboys a SHIT.

MechDX

steelers.png

3. Steely McBeam
The blue-collar version of Pat Patriot. Steely looks like a dad who just randomly snapped and murdered his whole family with a steel pylon. He buries the bodies in the foundations of his buildings. You can run from him and try to escape in the abandoned steel mill, but THIS IS HIS TERRITORY. That’s when you get lost in the maze of production lines and you end up next to the smelter and you see the bones of his previous victims around you, and you know he just led you right where he wanted you

/dead :jnc

MechDX

How is the raiders one not number 1?

Cause no one knows what the fuck it is even supposed to be?

broncos.png

6. Miles
What the hell? Look at that head. It’s almost xenomorph-esque in shape and size. Why is it angry? Why does it not have individual teeth? Stop looking at me like that! Stop it! Get away, get away now! HORSES AREN’T SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE SEXUAL PREDATORS.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
KC Wolf looks the creepiest to me. Seems like he is just waiting for you to look the other way and then he'll begin to stab you in the back.

This ESPN fantasy football commercial just referred to someone being "softer than the footballs at foxborough" HAHAHAHAHA even ESPN is trolling the cheaters now

Speaking of Fantasy, I'm started the Pick'ems group again. I'm putting up a $25 GC as prize. PM me email if you want an invite, also my football league is starting again so PM for that as well.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fucking dying right now at work, biting my lip so I don't burst out in loud laughter.

The Pats one almost had me dead.

patriots.png

2. Pat Patriot
He’s required by law to tell you he’s a registered sex offender, but it’s likely he won’t even get that far because, if you open your door to him, it’s already too late. Your body will be found, deflated, floating in the river missing several vital organs the following week.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 29m29 minutes ago
Sources tell @caplannfl & me that Giants, Osi Umenyiora are discussing a ceremonial one-day contract so he can retire a Giant.

He won two championships as a Giant. Glad to see him ride off into the sunset in blue.

Line_HTX

I'm still saying what Watt said about Hard Knocks, that this is a distraction.

Better to have Watt do Curling and Synchronized Swimming than this.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 52s52 seconds ago
Former Dolphins OT Jonathan Martin, who was on Carolina's roster, is retiring, as @RapSheet reported.

#RitchieWon

MechDX

I'm jealous man t what a great insight into your team

Meh. The only thing I really want to see is Mike Vrabel. Media that attends practices say he still has the attitude of a player and will be a "breakout star" because of his demeanor during practices.

Vrabel will make Dutch rip his shirt off and start rubbing his nipples.

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Told nobody is picking #Browns to finish better than 4th in AFC North, HC Mike Pettine quipped, "Call the league. Cancel the season."

You done pissed off Stone Cold Pettine. AFC North is fucked! #IBelieve Kave!

Top Bottom