• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It felt good last year to finally beat down the Steelers, so much salt on that day from Steelers-GAF.

It was nice to once be on the receiving side of the salt. :3

MechDX

Wq4eA8q.jpg

The QB we need but not the one we deserve.

If the Texans were ever actually good their fans would be as insufferable as the Pats fans. good thing BOB is down there to maintain the status quo of mediocrity.

MechDX

If the Texans were ever actually good their fans would be as insufferable as the Pats fans. good thing BOB is down there to maintain the status quo of mediocrity.

Tom Savage is the unknown, low draft pick QB understudy.
Bill O'Brien is slowly building his team with a stout ass defense
Texans start strong. HoHoyerett gets injured and unknown Tom is thrust into the starting job mid season.

Texans are basically the 2001 Patriots

Texans start strong. HoHoyerett gets injured and unknown Tom is thrust into the starting job mid season.

They actually want to be the Pats. It's even worse then I thought.

I hate what you've become.

ampere

I guess you are trying to outdo Kas?

Exercise is always a good call, but do you sit a lot at work/school? I recommend taking a water break every hour and getting a good stretch.

Also good to do stretch exercises daily

Yes unfortunately I do :/ I used to do audits so I was out of the office at least twice a week walking around but now I sit at work, go home and sit at home doing hw. I'm off for school so I'm going to start hitting the gym daily.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 2m2 minutes ago
Patriots placed Matt Flynn on non-football injury list

The dream is dead

squicken

What are you doing before camp officially starts that you get a NON-football injury?

I think he has a Pennington type thing with his arm where it is basically always injured and it's just a matter of how badly a team needs him to be willing to deal with it

Top Bottom