• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

10k text messages over 4 months is insane. Thats over 80 a day. He needs to go to text rehab or something.
Brady.png

FTF

Oh well, that's that. Pats could go 2-2 just like last year and be ok though.

And most of me just wants Brady and the players association to just accept this and move on already. Enough is enough and just take your lumps and move on.

MechDX

Chris LongVerified account
‏@JOEL9ONE My assistant Jack Daniels and I actually destroy a cell phone every four months or so. Usually just the screen but I get it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Oh well, that's that. Pats could go 2-2 just like last year and be ok though.

And most of me just wants Brady and the players association to just accept this and move on already. Enough is enough and just take your lumps and move on.

To be honest they could go 0-4 and still win the division pretty easily :\

Line_HTX

Ehh, look on the bright side. It's very possible that Jimmy Polo could put up insane numbers and carry them to a comfortable 4-0 start. And then they'll have no choice but to ride the momentum of his elite QB play and bench Bledsoe Brady FOREVER!!

tumblr_mctal9ZPeo1rfrttko1_500.png

I love Tom Brady. He's the greatest to have ever played no matter what amount of salt people have towards him. But the man destroyed is phone... That's a little fucked.

Excited to see angry Tom Brady light the league up after his suspension is over. At least 50 touchdown passes in the last 12 games of the season. I think that's a pretty conservative estimate.

MechDX

Only one man can save the integrity of the league. One whose heart is pure as newly fallen snow. Who leads by example and is the best at what he does. He who is a role model for all:

jj-watt-merica-flag-nfl.jpg

#SaveUsJJ

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah no excuses to my Dolphins brothers and those scum goblins in Buffalo.

Failure to make the playoffs this year 800% means you need to admit your teams suck.

I believe in TDR and trejo wherever he is!

Syrinx

Failure to make the playoffs this year 800% means you need to admit your teams suck.

Pretty sure every Jets, Bills, and Dolphins fan here has already admitted that.

I endorse this post. Thank you, brother Kave.

The Dolphins will go 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

rando14

smh Tom Bardy destroying his phone, so wasteful. There are starving kids who don't even have smart phones, didnt even think of that

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
i would destroy my phone too if people wanted to look at it

way too many dick pics in there

You would destroy your phone if I asked you to show me some text you made at some certain time and me saying I would take your word for it that what you are showing me is what i asked for?

Bread

Banned
You would destroy your phone if I asked you to show me some text you made at some certain time and me saying I would take your word for it that what you are showing me is what i asked for?
yeah of course, the second i handed you the phone to look at you would be in my pictures trying to get a look at this dick

Top Bottom