• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

cdyhybrid

Meanwhile, while Tammy is trying to weasel his way out of being caught cheating:

ICL9VaD.png

TheFatOne

Anyone in NFL Gaf watch the show Lost? I have a bunch of free time now before school starts again. Not sure if I should watch this first or Breaking Bad. I watched the first season of Breaking Bad but it didn't really pull me in. Lost seems like the kind of show I would like, but I'm not sure I want to watch another show with a shit ending like Battlestar Galactica.

ampere

Let's get rid of all fans of teams who have not won a playoff game in the last ten years.

Or just ban anime posts. There are other threads for that

Anyone in NFL Gaf watch the show Lost? I have a bunch of free time now before school starts again. Not sure if I should watch this first or Breaking Bad. I watched the first season of Breaking Bad but it didn't really pull me in. Lost seems like the kind of show I would like, but I'm not sure I want to watch another show with a shit ending like Battlestar Galactica.

Breaking Bad gets so fucking good man. Really can't recommend it enough.

Bread

Banned
lost is garbage

watch breaking bad

Line_HTX

I thought the Lost writers admitted that they had no idea how to end it?

Regardless, there's too much BS going on just because they crashed on some small island.

jakncoke

Banned

Breaking Bad first. I got through a little of Lost and it didnt stick with me, I'll eventually go back i guess to see whats up in a slow period

fucking david garrard /weeps

Bread

Banned
i love the role of seahawks fans in this whole debacle

like there's zero possibility that the balls were deflated in the super bowl, so what are you complaining about? sorry you didn't get to beat up on the colts, guys!

cdyhybrid

like there's zero possibility that the balls were deflated in the super bowl, so what are you complaining about? sorry you didn't get to beat up on the colts, guys!

We all know deflation wasn't the only thing they were doing. You knew this when you posted this though.

Line_HTX

Russell probably wanted a better look at the Colts defense instead just so he couldn't be INT'd. Or something...

cdyhybrid

*pats head

it's going to be ok, cdy. your wounds will never heal but at least you can apply salt to them.

The only ones who think justice being served would cause salt are you guys.

Maybe one day someone will forget that the Pats had to cheat to win anything.

Line_HTX

All this shit today feels like that time when Brett Favre decided to UNRETIRE for the first time. That was a crazy circus.

Breaking point of that circus was when he showed up on Greta van Susteren's show... SMH

cdyhybrid

Live footage from Foxboro, Mass.:

JMQFHbY.jpg

I'm going to bookmark this post so I can just quote it instead of finding the image again when their next cheating scandal is uncovered.

My favorite was when western heretic said he drove home drunk and everyone he saw looked like they were in mourning.

Bread

Banned
Oh I just don't like you anymore. I'm on #TeamDutch (Until we sacrifice him)
that's mean

The only ones who think justice being served would cause salt are you guys.

Maybe one day someone will forget that the Pats had to cheat to win anything.
maybe one day you will come to grips with the fact that your team got beat fair and square, and everyone in the nation laughed at the seahawks for how they lost.

cdyhybrid

maybe one day you will come to grips with the fact that your team got beat fair and square, and everyone in the nation laughed at the seahawks for how they lost.

We did get beat fair and square - in 2005. It's an undeniable fact that every single game the Patriots have played in the Belicheat-Tammy era cannot fall under the label "fair and square".

I don't really care what everyone in the nation thinks, I care about justice. And today, we got one step closer to justice.

We did get beat fair and square - in 2005. It's an undeniable fact that every single game the Patriots have played in the Belicheat-Tammy era cannot fall under the label "fair and square".

I don't really care what everyone in the nation thinks, I care about justice. And today, we got one step closer to justice.

I feel bad. Really bad.

Like, anybody can cheat. It takes a special idiot to fuck up cheating and not even be able to get away with it. It takes a historic group of idiots to fuck up and not even be able to get away with it three separate times now.

The Belichick/Hernandez/Brady era will go down in history, but not for the reasons any of those three wanted.

I feel bad. Really bad.

Like, anybody can cheat. It takes a special idiot to fuck up cheating and not even be able to get away with it. It takes a historic group of idiots to fuck up and not even be able to get away with it three separate times now.

The Belichick/Hernandez/Brady era will go down in history, but not for the reasons any of those three wanted.
3 separate times?

Pepiope

You're 100% right. That feels weird.

Top Bottom