• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

zychi

Banned
Please tell me more. My last one was TW11, and loved that game.
Very little courses, plays like an old ps2 golf game. Tho they added curved shots which is cool. Looks great graphicslly when pop in isnt an issue. Just not worth $60. Ill prolly grab it in the bargain bin

Its a good base to build for next year like nhl was, but its not a complete game

Very little courses, plays like an old ps2 golf game. Tho they added curved shots which is cool. Looks great graphicslly when pop in isnt an issue. Just not worth $60. Ill prolly grab it in the bargain bin

Its a good base to build for next year like nhl was, but its not a complete game

Ah I see. Thanks for the quick impression.

Federal court just cancelled six of the racists' trademarks

In the short term, the decision is unlikely to have a substantive effect on the team, which has used the name since the 1930s. Though it has lost six trademarks, it is free to continue to use its name and logos under common law rights. The decision also does not “preclude sports fans from collecting, wearing or displaying the Redskins Marks,” Judge Lee wrote.

The team, though, will lose certain protections. Federal customs officials, for instance, would not be obligated to confiscate Redskins merchandise that entered the country. That could lead to more counterfeit gear on the market, which might hurt vendors like Nike and potentially all N.F.L. teams — except the Dallas Cowboys, who have their own merchandising deal — because they share revenue from licensed merchandise.

Let's import some bootleg jerseys!

Senator Maria Cantwell, Democrat of Washington, one of the loudest critics of the team’s name, applauded the judge’s ruling.

“The N.F.L. should stop allowing this name to be used immediately,” she said in a statement. “It remains clear they are on the wrong side of history for continuing to defend the name — and the profits they make from this slur will be severely impacted by this decision.”

Malalaw

Tomorrow will be great.

Wake up at 5, go to work for 6:30, get off that job at 5, come home, nap till 9, wake up go to work 10-6. Excited!

Tomorrow will be great.

Wake up at 5, go to work for 6:30, get off that job at 5, come home, nap till 9, wake up go to work 10-6. Excited!
I know that feeling.... that's why i get wild every chance I get to make up for the mundane lifestyle that is office work.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
qNae7MO.gif

diff'rent strokes

Yeah I was cool with noodle when he was posting gifs of that chick.

16. Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins: I'm getting tired of waiting for Tannehill to live up to the promise he shows from time to time on the field, but here we are again.

17. Tony Romo Cowboys: Romo will have to fend off an eager Brandon Weeden in one of the toughest quarterback competitions in recent memory.

It's clearly a joke.

He nails #32 though

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today.

CJbXKxvUAAAL82P.jpg:large

Tis merely a flesh wound.

BigAT

This seems SUPER illegal. Incredibly immoral if nothing else:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today.

CJbXKxvUAAAL82P.jpg

Top Bottom