• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

CJauUigWIAAdOTB.jpg:large

In other news IRG3 ladies and gentlemen!

This seems SUPER illegal. Incredibly immoral if nothing else:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today.

CJbXKxvUAAAL82P.jpg

That hospital is going to be in some serious shit. Nevermind ESPN tweeting that shit which is bad enough.

Narag

@ProFootballTalk
For those asking, I wouldn't have posted that medical record without a signed release from JPP. There's nothing to gain from posting it.

MechDX

@ProFootballTalk
For those asking, I wouldn't have posted that medical record without a signed release from JPP. There's nothing to gain from posting it.

Mike. Florio.

Enough said. I know he is a lawyer but he loves to stir up Shit.

jbug617

Banned
@ProFootballTalk

exactly he could of just reported what it said without showing it on twitter.

Bread

Banned
ESPN obtained medical charts that show NFLGAF user MRSA had both testicles amputated today, they were found to be small and ineffective.

wow

Malalaw

ESPN obtained medical charts that show NFLGAF user MRSA had both testicles amputated today, they were found to be small and ineffective.

wow

I was just diagnosed me with the same thing :(

come play bitches!

Godslay

Banned

wow

Well at least he won't be able to make any parasites. That's probably a win in his book.

Top Bottom