• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

CLCVL6XVAAA2GKW.jpg

Godslay

Banned
what's the point of going to *insert national restaurant here*, it's definitely not better than *insert local lafayette chain here*!

He's right though. The food that you get from local places is usually better than the chain stuff. That applies to any town. Plus Louisiana and the south in general are culinary hotbeds. I'm sure you knew that though.

And you used exactly 4 asterisks in your post so I think there is some underlying issue.

Bread

Banned
:jnc

He's right though. The food that you get from local places is usually better than the chain stuff. That applies to any town. Plus Louisiana and the south in general are culinary hotbeds. I'm sure you knew that though.

And you used exactly 4 asterisks in your post so I think there is some underlying issue.
lol no shit, that's why it's annoying that he keeps saying it!

Also you're right, I used 4 stars that can be used as a representation of the Patriots' 4 legit super bowl titles. Thanks for the heads up!

Godslay

Banned
:jnc

lol no shit, that's why it's annoying that he keeps saying it!

Also you're right, I used 4 stars that can be used as a representation of the Patriots' 4 legit super bowl titles. Thanks for the heads up!

We don't want to hear about those titles that have no legitimacy outside of New England!

That's the same gif that someone used when I daggered Zychi. You are freaking me out man!

What bugs me about the whole Tom Brady thing isnt that he "cheated".I really doubt that what Tom or his ball boys did affected the games in any meaningful way.

What bugs me is that he knowingly broke the rules, and even with everything pointing against him and his organization, they categorically deny that they did anything.

Its like farting in an elevator with one other person and saying, "It wasn't me".

MRSA

Banned
So its up to cajun now to keep this place from going to page 2 since I no longer work the night shift.

We're going to page 2

Top Bottom