• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

New page smell.

Ahhhhh.

giphy.gif

MRSA

Banned
I already posted on the other page that Coldplay is the fuckin worst didn't I? Fuck Coldplay, keep him in Canada.

MRSA

Banned
One day we will have a proper society of intellictuals that don't have to deal with the likes of people like Coldplay and Pats fans.

MRSA

Banned
I am personally holding bitch kitty Kave responsible for Coldplay's action, he too is not permitted to experience the beauty that is America; well he can go to Ohio with the rest of the sadness.

Sorry BG!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can we just give Ohio to Canada? I don't feel like Ohio sports are a reflection of America's excellence in all things.

MRSA

Banned
I don't even think Canada deserves the sadness that is Ohio, America is able to counteract the sadness of Ohio with our people's drive for Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That's cute.

I'll go into the states whenever I damn well please.

I'm going to Boston this weekend, deal with that.

I already posted on the other page that Coldplay is the fuckin worst didn't I? Fuck Coldplay, keep him in Canada.

One day we will have a proper society of intellictuals that don't have to deal with the likes of people like Coldplay and Pats fans.

I am personally holding bitch kitty Kave responsible for Coldplay's action, he too is not permitted to experience the beauty that is America; well he can go to Ohio with the rest of the sadness.

Sorry BG!

giphy.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's like every new page is worse than the last.

Y'all need to get it out of your systems because mercifully, a new thread goes up in a few days for the Preseason.

Line_HTX

Slowpoke here, I didn't realize the league did a preemptive strike by trying to get the suspension affirmed by a federal court in Manhattan just in anticipation of the appeal going to the Minnesota court where the Players Association have won countless times there before. I think they got some victories during the lockout IIRC?

Whew, that's a mouthful... Are ya happy now, wienke?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Slowpoke here, I didn't realize the league did a preemptive strike by trying to get the suspension affirmed by a federal court in Manhattan just in anticipation of the appeal going to the Minnesota court where the Players Association have won countless times there before. I think they got some victories during the lockout IIRC?

Whew, that's a mouthful... Are ya happy now, wienke?

I'm never happy but that's a good start.

Line_HTX

''Both guys have shown us they can be the starter,'' O'Brien said. ''These guys command at the line of scrimmage. Both these guys know how to run an offensive huddle ... they're leaders, so I think it's helped our team.''

I'm still bummed out on the offense but only time will tell. If I take BOB at his word, anything can happen and either QB can win the starting job convincingly.

Maybe see more off the field images of Hoyer at HEB buying a ton of groceries for kids as a determining factor for the starting job? Heh heh heh...

MechDX

''Both guys have shown us they can be the starter,'' O'Brien said. ''These guys command at the line of scrimmage. Both these guys know how to run an offensive huddle ... they're leaders, so I think it's helped our team.''

I'm still bummed out on the offense but only time will tell. If I take BOB at his word, anything can happen and either QB can win the starting job convincingly.

Maybe see more off the field images of Hoyer at HEB buying a ton of groceries for kids as a determining factor for the starting job? Heh heh heh...

If Hoyer is the starter we are royally fucked. PERIOD

We know what Hoyer is as there is plenty of tape to watch. Mallett at least has an unknown potential.

My wife's water broke 8 days early. We are at the hospital now.

Good luck!

Did we talk about how the Bills cut OT Chris Williams after a failed physical

Reminder: 4 yr $13 mil contract signed last offseason, and he got hurt before playing one snap last year

:jnc my friend who's a season-ticket holding 49ers fan says season ticket holders got fucked. Digital only tickets that don't show in your account until 3 days before the game

Jed York torpedoed shit in a hurry

Top Bottom