• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Konka

Banned
Did someone say king cakes?

BhVhFlnCUAEXvSW.jpg

Say what.

cajunator

Banned
By the way, Westboro chickened out of showing up to the funerals. Those wormy fucks. There were a line of cops guarding the procession just in case.

That site is seriously the fucking worst took 10 minutes of ads and redirects to learn what kind of coach she is going to be

Ah I just watched the video. Here this is better.

NBC

NBC said:
Jen Welter, who also played professionally with an indoor league, will work with Arizona Cardinals inside linebackers as a training camp-preseason intern coach She is the first female coach in league history.

The Brady defense force is hilarious. So much cognitive dissonance on display!

This is great. So entertaining! Usually when we get this level of delusional denial, it's politically motivated and involves people voting to destroy the future of humanity rather than cut carbon emissions (as an example). But this time... I can enjoy it!

jakncoke

Banned
I dunno why read my radio stations fb page anymore, always filled with crime or sadness. Why the fuck should a 10 year old have to worry about death, mind boggling. At 10 I was being socially awkward as ever and playing ps1 life is bizarre

cajunator

Banned
I dunno why read my radio stations fb page anymore, always filled with crime or sadness. Why the fuck should a 10 year old have to worry about death, mind boggling. At 10 I was being socially awkward as ever and playing ps1 life is bizarre

What are you referring to?

Malalaw

All I listen to is sports radio at work because my other station of choice always acts a bitch when I actually wanna listen to music.

jakncoke

Banned
What are you referring to?

A local 10 year old passed away, no reasons given. So i assume it was the fucking cocksucker cancer getting another human. Just messes with my mind sometimes. Im 26 gave relatively no care of life and death 80% the time and yet a kid barely lived life has to deal with some real shit and the end. idk. I need more beer

Pepiope

The Brady defense force is hilarious. So much cognitive dissonance on display!

This is great. So entertaining! Usually when we get this level of delusional denial, it's politically motivated and involves people voting to destroy the future of humanity rather than cut carbon emissions (as an example). But this time... I can enjoy it!
Brian Gaar ‏@briangaar 6h6 hours ago
"Tom Brady did nothing wrong" is Boston's "The Confederate Flag isn't really about slavery."

Bread

Banned
what's the point of going to *insert national restaurant here*, it's definitely not better than *insert local lafayette chain here*!

Top Bottom