• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

cajunator

Banned
What happened when I was gone?

Anime and Pats? Is the end of times nigh?

What filthy pale skinned virgins would dare besmirch a football thread with filthy anime bullshit? Granted I know these people don't have girls or jobs to take up their time but why punish us for their failures in life? Animes do yourselves and us a favor and get a membership at a gym and start training your mind to be attracted to human beings and not cartoons. Even FMTs fascination with fecal play is healthier than this bullshit (speaking figuratively, please don't play with shit kids if you don't believe me ask Gata what happens).

And new Pat fans? Please PM me a list of all of the filthy degenerates who are bandwagoning on a team that was found to have cheated on their way to the bottom.

I have a job and I have been working out at a gym...

Line_HTX

I'm way behind on A State of Trance episodes, so I use that 2 hour radio show as my music for when I go to the gym. I've been going for a while now.

Spinluck

A lot friend, I'll update you.

The 80s took a gigantic hit. Bill Cosby and your QB have a lot more in common than we all thought, and Hulk Hogan is a piece of shit that hates black people.

All you guys really have left is peak adult Michael Jackson, Prince, Magic Johnson, and terrible home workout videos. Sorry to deliver this bad news but welcome back!

jakncoke

Banned

The 80s took a gigantic hit. Bill Cosby and your QB have a lot more in common than we all thought, and Hulk Hogan is a piece of shit that hates black people.

All you guys really have left is peak adult Michael Jackson, Prince, Magic Johnson, and terrible home workout videos. Sorry to deliver this bad news but welcome back!

made me laugh so much

We also have Back to the Future and Indiana Jones you bitch!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Anime and Pats? Is the end of times nigh?

What filthy pale skinned virgins would dare besmirch a football thread with filthy anime bullshit? Granted I know these people don't have girls or jobs to take up their time but why punish us for their failures in life? Animes do yourselves and us a favor and get a membership at a gym and start training your mind to be attracted to human beings and not cartoons. Even FMTs fascination with fecal play is healthier than this bullshit (speaking figuratively, please don't play with shit kids if you don't believe me ask Gata what happens).

And new Pat fans? Please PM me a list of all of the filthy degenerates who are bandwagoning on a team that was found to have cheated on their way to the bottom.

We've all missed you

Especially gata but who doesn't miss their dad?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like, Harry Potter you're a wizard?

Yeah that's what they say right? If you're still a virgin at 30 you get wizard powers.

824.jpg

You missed telling bionic about your dating life.

ez and bionic's advice is always the same. Move on and get your dick wet.

MechDX

Breaking news at STLtoday: Sheldon Richardson charged with resisting arrest in connection with high-speed road race http://t.co/JNPwphlZNl

Per O'Fallon police, Richardson was driving a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur that was clocked at 143 mph.

Texans were picked for Hard Knocks because the rest of the league is thugs

Fox318

Breaking news at STLtoday: Sheldon Richardson charged with resisting arrest in connection with high-speed road race http://t.co/JNPwphlZNl

Per O'Fallon police, Richardson was driving a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur that was clocked at 143 mph.

Texans were picked for Hard Knocks because the rest of the league is thugs

So now its official.

Not one of Idzik's moves or draft picks has panned out at all.

Striker

Fallon Smith @FallonSmithCSN
James Jones just informed me he will be signing a 1 year deal with the NY Giants. He leaves for NY tomorrow.
Not sure where he fits in. Possible camp and pre-season body. Familiarity with McAdoo, at least.

Beckham
Cruz
Randle
Harris
Washington
Parker
Davis (6th rounder)

Tom Penny

One of the Banks I work with has the NFL Concussion lawsuit settlement account with us. There is a decent chunk of change in that account.

Tom Penny

Colts should be a problem if Gore doesn't fall apart...

Every Colts RB (with 40+ rushing attempts) has averaged 4+ YPC over the last two seasons.

Except for T-Rich.

B9um432IIAA_fK2.jpg

MechDX

Re Richardson: "Very strong odor of marijuana" in car, per police. 2 other adult males + 12 yo in car. This, 2 wks after NFL drug susp. #nyj

These players dumbasses

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
smh. speeding at 143 mph, fleeing from cops, with a kid in the car, with a loaded gun in the car, with marijuana in the car. incomprehensible.

Top Bottom