• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Fox318

officers with the O’Fallon Police Department noticed two vehicles in what appeared to be a road race on westbound I-64. The vehicles were clocked on radar three times at speeds of 122, 135, and 143 miles per hour.

Police attempted to conduct a traffic stop, at which time the driver of a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur increased continued speeding to avoid citation. The driver got off the interstate, sped through a red traffic signal, and turned off its vehicle lights.

Officers identified Richardson, an O’Fallon native, as the driver. Two other men and a 12-year-old child were also in the car.

A fully loaded handgun was found beneath the driver’s seat. Everyone in the car also smelled of marijuana.

Jets should kick him off the team and the league should suspend him for a year on top of his 4 game suspension if not more.

MechDX

Hey look Wilfork was out donating golf balls to under privledged kids and Watt was exclaiming his love for the city of Houston.

#NoThugs #NoSuperbowls

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Scooter made it to Redskins camp!

CLMMwqxWgAMR9Ou.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is some AP level type bullshit. He had a fucking 12 year old in the car.

Send him to jail and ban him from the NFL already.

Not sure where he fits in. Possible camp and pre-season body. Familiarity with McAdoo, at least.

Beckham
Cruz
Randle
Harris
Washington
Parker
Davis (6th rounder)

Insurance on Cruz's knee and Randle being an inconsistent fuck up again. Already familiar with McAdoo and Davis likely ends up on the practice squad. Washington has to show something to push past Parker on the depth chart this training camp and pre-season. He's flashed but but lack of ST play and inconsistency has limited his snaps.

bionic77

A lot friend, I'll update you.

The 80s took a gigantic hit. Bill Cosby and your QB have a lot more in common than we all thought, and Hulk Hogan is a piece of shit that hates black people.

All you guys really have left is peak adult Michael Jackson, Prince, Magic Johnson, and terrible home workout videos. Sorry to deliver this bad news but welcome back!
No defense for Cosby and that one hurt because he seemed like a good person (based on what I remember of him as a kid watching the Cosby show and his standup specials). But ain't no defense for rape. And it is actually kind of shocking how much rape we have in the US. I am never sure of the reason because it is even prevalent in colleges where one can assume people are well off and somewhat educated. I can only think that a certain percentage of men are hardwired to be rapists and thugs or otherwise it is from too much alcohol (all just theories I have no numbers or facts, much like the Pats fans in their defense of their team).

You also forget that Jackson got hit with the pedo allegations which pretty much ruined who was the coolest person of all time (talking about peak MJ). Magic cured AIDS and Prince transcended space and time so they are definitely not losses from the GOAT decade.

As someone else pointed out you neglected the movies from this decade. All movies for kids have been shit since the 80s. The workout videos were hilarious but I am pretty sure that shit was ineffective as fuck. And yet we were not fat fucking slobs like your generation. There were very few fat kids when I went to school or college. Not sure what the fuck is wrong with later generations.

Speaking of Hogan I would have given him a conditional pass if he had apologized. Other than Tebow everyone other human being has done something that would have looked like shit if reported or videotaped by the people around them. But he did not react that way or use that rationalization so in retrospect my wrestling childhood was a complete lie and the Iron Sheik was probably right all along. :(

Speaking of racists...

Scooter made it to Redskins camp!
One of the very few times where racism (i.e. being a Redskins fan) is preferable to something else (being a Pats fans).

First time I heard you can do this. How does it work?

Open up the Xbox App in Windows 10 and there's an option to connect to the Xbox One on the network. Do so when you're in a game, hook up the Xbox One pad to the computer and hit the stream option.

BAM - game streaming from the Xbox One on your Windows 10 machine.

Jake Long news:

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 4h4 hours ago
#Broncos passing on OT Jake Long

No defense for Cosby and that one hurt because he seemed like a good person (based on what I remember of him as a kid watching the Cosby show and his standup specials). But ain't no defense for rape. And it is actually kind of shocking how much rape we have in the US. I am never sure of the reason because it is even prevalent in colleges where one can assume people are well off and somewhat educated. I can only think that a certain percentage of men are hardwired to be rapists and thugs or otherwise it is from too much alcohol (all just theories I have no numbers or facts, much like the Pats fans in their defense of their team).

You also forget that Jackson got hit with the pedo allegations which pretty much ruined who was the coolest person of all time (talking about peak MJ). Magic cured AIDS and Prince transcended space and time so they are definitely not losses from the GOAT decade.

As someone else pointed out you neglected the movies from this decade. All movies for kids have been shit since the 80s. The workout videos were hilarious but I am pretty sure that shit was ineffective as fuck. And yet we were not fat fucking slobs like your generation. There were very few fat kids when I went to school or college. Not sure what the fuck is wrong with later generations.

Speaking of Hogan I would have given him a conditional pass if he had apologized. Other than Tebow everyone other human being has done something that would have looked like shit if reported or videotaped by the people around them. But he did not react that way or use that rationalization so in retrospect my wrestling childhood was a complete lie and the Iron Sheik was probably right all along. :(

Speaking of racists...

One of the very few times where racism (i.e. being a Redskins fan) is preferable to something else (being a Pats fans).

I think our music videos were just fine*

Disclaimer the music video is from 2004 but depicts work out videos from the 80s with 80s style clothing. I also picked this one because it's in HD

For Kave and other Browns fans that don't get to hear most of the local Browns stuff. Scott Solomon OLB has been getting a lot of hype from the coaching staff and media this offseason. First real time playing in 3-4, and he seems to love it. His names constantly been brought up. I believe he got a majority of the first team reps across from Kruger today. But Mingo is coming off of injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he started at OLB across from Kruger this year really. 2nd round Rookie Nate Orchad will be in it too, we'll see how his camp goes (he looks the part). Mingo does a good amount well, but pass rusher really hasn't been one yet. Ohh and Solomons given nickname on the Browns is bloodbath

Godslay

Banned
First time I heard you can do this. How does it work?

What Futurevoid said. I had to force the Xbox One app to update. Connect icon wasn't showing before the update.

Open up the Xbox App in Windows 10 and there's an option to connect to the Xbox One on the network. Do so when you're in a game, hook up the Xbox One pad to the computer and hit the stream option.

Jake Long news:

He must have failed his physical. Most were saying he would be signed if he passed.

bionic77

I think our music videos were just fine*

Disclaimer the music video is from 2004 but depicts work out videos from the 80s with 80s style clothing. I also picked this one because it's in HD
That was a fantastic video but I don't remember girls bodies looking like that in the 80s. Obviously make up and fake tan technology has come a long way but I feel like girls in the 80s were usually not in that kind of shape.

We invested music videos but I don't think we can take credit for exercise (and yet weirdly everyone was skinny as fuck).

TheFatOne

Jake Long news:

Damn that's pretty sweet.

bionic77

What Bionic isn't telling all of you is that while he was taking a break from GAF, he joined me and DMczaf in celebrating the greatness of a wonderful sports icon, as we all enjoyed this award-winning documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qvEmm-sZbU
What you Jordan, DM and Bill Cartwright do in the shower is none of my business. I am not here to judge (though I think you are all disgusting sluts). What happens in the showers after a tough pick up game stays in the showers.

But don't spread lies about me being part of it.

bionic77

The documentaries Spinal Tap and Crocodile Dundee are currently on Netflix.

Both are highly recommended as true stories on rock and roll bands and Australians.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For Kave and other Browns fans that don't get to hear most of the local Browns stuff. Scott Solomon OLB has been getting a lot of hype from the coaching staff and media this offseason. First real time playing in 3-4, and he seems to love it. His names constantly been brought up. I believe he got a majority of the first team reps across from Kruger today. But Mingo is coming off of injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he started at OLB across from Kruger this year really. 2nd round Rookie Nate Orchad will be in it too, we'll see how his camp goes (he looks the part). Mingo does a good amount well, but pass rusher really hasn't been one yet. Ohh and Solomons given nickname on the Browns is bloodbath

I know all about bloodbath through blogs and such.

Can't wait!

cajunator

Banned
People get ready, there's a train a comin'
You don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith, to hear the diesels hummin'
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord

Top Bottom