• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

eznark

Banned
Websites that Gata made on squarespace.com are not persuasive to anyone.

Also the argument that everyone else is doing it doesn't carry much weight. A lot of guys in the 40s and 50s were sleezebags that drugged women but I think even Pats fans would be hard pressed to use that as a defense for all of Cosbys rapes.

On the other hand I should never underestimate the Pats capacity for evil...

I love you so much

Farooq

Banned
Ye i dont understand your strategy , maybe jerruh thinks the line is so good that they can plug in gotor and get at least 1150?

7CugLxS.png

Still haunts me.

Line_HTX

Astros' shortstop Carlos Correa has Watt's GOAT blessing.

This team is SO good that Taylor Swift moved her concert up from October to September in order to not conflict with a home playoff game. How nice and sweet is that?

CLL7IBWUwAA2aaz.jpg:large

RELAYER

Banned
Willy Mo interviews Matt Ryan

https://vimeo.com/134861040

Willy Mo: So who's your favorite rap....musician....in Atlanta...

Matt Ryan: For rap......I like William Moore. It's actually one of the only rap songs I've ever been mentioned in, so.....uh....I appreciate that.

Pepiope

Astros' shortstop Carlos Correa has Watt's GOAT blessing.

This team is SO good that Taylor Swift moved her concert up from October to September in order to not conflict with a home playoff game. How nice and sweet is that?
Correa looks pretty big in that pic. He's gonna be a beast in a couple years.

MechDX

Seattle is offering a very strong deal by Seahawks standards but what would be viewed as a weak deal by top QB standards in terms of guar $--LaCanfora Twitter

Seriously starting to wonder if the Hawks and Wilson will reach a deal. Franchise tag next year for QB is 25 million

bionic77

Upgraded my iMac ram to 24 gigs today.

This thing is going to scream when I am browsing though Outlook or writing documents on Word/Pages!

Pepiope

Seattle is offering a very strong deal by Seahawks standards but what would be viewed as a weak deal by top QB standards in terms of guar $--LaCanfora Twitter

Seriously starting to wonder if the Hawks and Wilson will reach a deal. Franchise tag next year for QB is 25 million
Wilson will get what he wants eventually.

bionic77

i hope bionic scares away some of the new pats fans

maybe then he can focus on ridding the thread of animus
What happened when I was gone?

Anime and Pats? Is the end of times nigh?

What filthy pale skinned virgins would dare besmirch a football thread with filthy anime bullshit? Granted I know these people don't have girls or jobs to take up their time but why punish us for their failures in life? Animes do yourselves and us a favor and get a membership at a gym and start training your mind to be attracted to human beings and not cartoons. Even FMTs fascination with fecal play is healthier than this bullshit (speaking figuratively, please don't play with shit kids if you don't believe me ask Gata what happens).

And new Pat fans? Please PM me a list of all of the filthy degenerates who are bandwagoning on a team that was found to have cheated on their way to the bottom.

Bread

Banned
So you admit that you're around gatas age? That explains a lot.
if gata does not lie, i am around gata's age.

What filthy pale skinned virgins would dare besmirch a football thread with filthy anime bullshit? Granted I know these people don't have girls or jobs to take up their time but why punish us for their failures in life? Animes do yourselves and us a favor and get a membership at a gym and start training your mind to be attracted to human beings and not cartoons. Even FMTs fascination with fecal play is healthier than this bullshit (speaking figuratively, please don't play with shit kids if you don't believe me ask Gata what happens).

And new Pat fans? Please PM me a list of all of the filthy degenerates who are bandwagoning on a team that was found to have cheated on their way to the bottom.
welcome back friend

jakncoke

Banned

aka the 3D girls /cajun

ampere

Bionic, I agree the animu should stop but your post is racist. Some animu aren't pale white kids

Be careful or the animu will take you to court over this issue. You don't want to give them traction

Top Bottom