• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Oh new page? Fuck that
wAmxjEA.png

Welp I'm done with the anime stuff....I've seen some shit....*shudders*

Ok let's forget that little incident and continue my Meet The Cheerleader posts:

Tonight we have Breani

Rookie
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fun Facts:
She loves the Back to the Future Trilogy and she got over her fear of heights by zip-lining

In other news I an severely disappointed in the new Smash Bros Tourney mode update. You can't have a 1v1 in a tourney room unless it's only two people. SMH

cajunator

Banned

Ok let's forget that little incident and continue my Meet The Cheerleader posts:

Tonight we have Breani

Rookie
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fun Facts:
She loves the Back to the Future Trilogy and she got over her fear of heights by zip-lining

You havent seen Millennium Actress though. Outstanding anime movie. Actually I would put it up there with the best movies of any kind animated or not.
its phenomenal.

RBH

RBH have you taken a test to determine what specialty you're going into yet?

You mean like those tests on websites that match your personality to a medical specialty? I always get matched up with internal medicine (which is what I'm looking into, as well as neurology).

MRSA

Banned
What is it the National Medical Resident Program or some shit?

One of my attendings did a dual residency program of internal medicine/emergency medicine.

cdyhybrid

:jnc the M's traded Ackley.

What a shit front office. Fire everyone.

Maybe if they hired someone competent they could build a team that actually attracts fans and wouldn't have to try and block the Sonics from building an arena.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Tonight we have Breani

Rookie
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fun Facts:

Well there's the ethnicity some of yall have been waiting for

I'm slowly learning that the Dolphins cheerleaders are really not that great looking. Thanks for the heads up Chris!

lol awesome. patton is a god.

Racist.

It'll make him appreciate everything after that experience

There's no bottom after being #SentToDetroit

What about #SentToGatasSwamp ?

MRSA

Banned
http://www.nrmp.org

Got until early next year before I figure out where I'll be landing. Until then, it'll be more rotations and interviews coming up soon.

Gotta hand it to you and rando, I'm way too lazy and broke to attempt med school.

I'm thinking of becoming a CRNA when I get tired of patient care (which is soon). I know a doctor that does transport for Kaiser, he does maybe 2 transports in a 24 hour shift? Gets paid $300 an hour to sleep in an office or sit in ambulance.

MechDX

Darren McFadden injured his left hamstring last week. He injured his right during OTAs. He did light jogging today.--Twitter

Can a brother get a hamstring?

RBH

Gotta hand it to you and rando, I'm way too lazy and broke to attempt med school.

I'm thinking of becoming a CRNA when I get tired of patient care (which is soon). I know a doctor that does transport for Kaiser, he does maybe 2 transports in a 24 hour shift? Gets paid $300 an hour to sleep in an office or sit in ambulance.

CRNA is a good field to go into right now. A lot of the mid-level positions are really booming right now too (PA, NP, etc.).

cajunator

Banned
I'm not against watching some, I'll give it a try.

If theres one anime to watch, movie or otherwise, it should be Millennium Actress.
gorgeous music, an interesting classic era animation style, and a compelling story with some very clever editing. Satoshi Kon was one of the great anime directors.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
In no particular order

Ether
Takeover
The Bitch in Yoo
Hail Mary
300 Bars and Running
Real Muthafuckin G’s
Wanksta
Hit Em Up

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
To late to edit my post.

Fuck the New Orleans Saints and their 2011 playoff victory over us. I think the NFC South will be stronger this year so I anticipate a potential playoff matchup.

2014-10-1912_54_32.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This "beef" is more fabricated than the Drake, Meek Mill "beef"

No beef with cajun.

Disrespect the 2016 Detroit Lions or our Quarterback and we'll have some problems. Fuck around and I'll drop some stats and gifs

Top Bottom