• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

bigosc2k

Banned
In no particular order

Ether
Takeover
The Bitch in Yoo
Hail Mary
300 Bars and Running
Real Muthafuckin G’s
Wanksta
Hit Em Up

I forgot about that dumb feud

Let's add to the list
Lost Ones-Lauryn Hill
Kick In The Door- Biggie
Fuck Wit Dre Day- Dr. Dre and Snoop

And for the Eminem Stans in here
The Warning
Go to sleep

Blue moon tonight. I could make a joke about how most of your teams are irrelevant most years, but just make sure you look at the damn moon.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
She's back?!

Oh we talk a bunch still but that's not why I posted that.

One of my buddies was out on a date with all of us (fourth date for them) and she got up to leave and he was all

Can I walk you to your car?

She says "I don't care"

And then he sat his ass back down.

All of us responded in unison "Jesus fuck, go dude".

Turns out he got friend zoned and he never kissed her.

I gave him the doc rivers gif face when he told me that they never kissed. Like how do you not have that shit wrapped up on date two? She rejects you and you know to move on.

Dude will have other dates soon enough I'm sure but damn.

:jnc the M's traded Ackley.

What a shit front office. Fire everyone.

Maybe if they hired someone competent they could build a team that actually attracts fans and wouldn't have to try and block the Sonics from building an arena.

Is Safeco a good park to visit? When I was in Seattle for PAX I ended up not going to a M's game (and ended up going to a Seahawks preseason game instead). I did walk around the stadium though.

eznark

Banned
:jnc the M's traded Ackley.

What a shit front office. Fire everyone.

Maybe if they hired someone competent they could build a team that actually attracts fans and wouldn't have to try and block the Sonics from building an arena.

Mariners fans are upset Z traded a 28 year old -1.1 WAR player.

What a shit fanbase.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 3m3 minutes ago

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks have agreed to a 4-year, $87.6-million extension, per source.

Respect

New Wilson deal!!

ashton-meem.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What happened to the $25M/yr? I'll have to see the details to be sure, but since it's an extension and Wilson is already under contract, including this year, he'll probably make around $17.6M/yr.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Huh. I always wondered why the coli smilieys were predominantly hip-hop and nba related. Turns out they come from a website called "the coli" wherein those are the two biggest subjects.

cdyhybrid

Is Safeco a good park to visit? When I was in Seattle for PAX I ended up not going to a M's game (and ended up going to a Seahawks preseason game instead). I did walk around the stadium though.

Yeah, it's a great park. The team that plays there is shit though.

Mariners fans are upset Z traded a 28 year old -1.1 WAR player.

What a shit fanbase.

Ahhh yes, we should be celebrating the number two overall pick resulting in nothing more than a ham sandwich.

You already knew what I meant though.

eznark

Banned
Ahhh yes, we should be celebrating the number two overall pick resulting in nothing more than a ham sandwich.

You already knew what I meant though.

You realize he has been dog shit since 2012 though right? I mean, at some point where you were drafted is irrelevant....like the second you start to actually play ball. That anyone actually took him is sort of beyond amazing to me. He's been Yuniesky Bettancourt bad this year.

cdyhybrid

You realize he has been dog shit since 2012 though right? I mean, at some point where you were drafted is irrelevant....like the second you start to actually play ball. That anyone actually took him is sort of beyond amazing to me. He's been Yuniesky Bettancourt bad this year.
Of course I realize that. Jack Z is the one that picked him, getting something for him at all is the least he could do.

Top Bottom