• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

I read in the Russell Wilson thread, if someone comes on here and exclaim their hatred for all things patriots they'll be accepted with open arms.

I hate all things Pats and hope Tom Brady's suspension goes up to 6 games, and he comes back rusty throwing 20 INTs for the rest of the season.

ampere

I read in the Russell Wilson thread, if someone comes on here and exclaim their hatred for all things patriots they'll be accepted with open arms.

I hate all things Pats and hope Tom Brady's suspension goes up to 6 games, and he comes back rusty throwing 20 INTs for the rest of the season.

Your opinion is so unique, I am very happy for you

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Welcome, brother.

cdyhybrid

You are welcome here.

Praise Tebow.

You need to watch your mouth

gif_330x200_3ad887.gif

MechDX

Pepiope

Eagles Gaf says Hi!

Hindl

Who's your team?

BigAT

Brother!

itVP82XYY8tSO.gif

MRSA

Banned

We're like best friends now.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Welcome brother.

jbug617

Banned
Mort got shook and cancelled his radio interview for Boston radio. They were going to ask about his first leak and why it was wrong.

Ah pleasure to have you. More Pats haters are always welcome. Although if you're a fan of Tebow, might I suggest the Eagles?

Never Eagles, watched a lot of RG3 at college when i was getting into American football. Hate the Cowboys aswell. When Dez Bryant's catch was ruled incomplete and they lost to the Packers, it made my week. I'm partial to the Dolphins though

MechDX

Don't really support any team, I'm British so haven't got any allegiance. Hate the Pats though.

You should support the Texans. Youngest team in the league, cant be called a bandwagoner and we have the sexiest dude in the league.

And we just happen to have a spot open since Wienke just weinked away

Top Bottom