• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Hindl

Never Eagles, watched a lot of RG3 at college when i was getting into American football. Hate the Cowboys aswell. When Dez Bryant's catch was ruled incomplete and they lost to the Packers, it made my week. I'm partial to the Dolphins though

Fuck. Well at least you hate those godless heathens in Dallas

Respect

I read in the Russell Wilson thread, if someone comes on here and exclaim their hatred for all things patriots they'll be accepted with open arms.

I hate all things Pats and hope Tom Brady's suspension goes up to 6 games, and he comes back rusty throwing 20 INTs for the rest of the season.

687474703a2f2f742e716b6d652e6d652f3336613635692e6a7067

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I read in the Russell Wilson thread, if someone comes on here and exclaim their hatred for all things patriots they'll be accepted with open arms.

I hate all things Pats and hope Tom Brady's suspension goes up to 6 games, and he comes back rusty throwing 20 INTs for the rest of the season.

You are most welcome friend.

Might I suggest the Packers as a team? Why wouldn't you want to start with a team that has already won 13 world championships and has the best quarterback in the league?

ampere

The only thing I am getting out of this comment is that you don't think Wilson should drive a bus and that he should in fact sit in the back of the bus, in which case I must call you out on being a Racist!!

Oh no friend, Wilson can drive the bus! But it should be another bus in Cleveland or something and he can get paid in tears and broken dreams

squicken

I think Luck will play out his deal to UFA. Just a hunch, but the players have needed someone to go all the way there and blow out the market. Injury fears are really overrated; people just remember the ones that cost and not the 90% of guys who don't get hurt

And why wouldn't Luck be worth a 10 year, fully guaranteed $300m deal? If the cap is going up 10% a year, why wouldn't some shit organization offer him that and turn around things? Who cares what the other owners think

cdyhybrid

Seattle had just over $9.2 million in cap space prior to the new deal with Wilson, per NFLPA records. The new contract should add around $6 million to Seattle's cap for this season.

With that being the case, it would seem unlikely the Seahawks can still get an extension done with linebacker Bobby Wagner this season. The only way Seattle could accomplish this would be to cut salary, likely by releasing Tony McDaniel and/or Brandon Mebane.

Read more: http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/artic...on-seahawks-reach-deal-13814198#ixzz3hU8Fdbux

Also:

c5gxteu.png

Ashton lost. #Pray4Mech

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I love training camp. Beat reporters are pumping the tires of McCown as more mobile then expected.

#nomorebrownwater

Trey

Might I suggest the Packers as a team? Why wouldn't you want to start with a team that has already won 13 world championships and has the best quarterback in the league?

because as a fan, that's cheating. Easy mode Animal Crossing shit.

Choose a non-Patriot AFC East team, friend. We're the Dark Souls of fanbases, and your Patriot hate will never be stoked higher than with us.

Packers are alright with me but of they play the Dolphins, I want the Dolphins to win.

squicken

Eliot Shorr-Parks @EliotShorrParks
I've said all along if Barkley plays really well, #Eagles will trade him. If he doesn't, they'll cut him. Either way, Tebow's job to lose

Eagles getting the Owl this year. The league needs heroes

because as a fan, that's cheating. Easy mode Animal Crossing shit.

Choose a non-Patriot AFC East team, friend. We're the Dark Souls of fanbases, and your Patriot hate will never be stoked higher than with us.

My patriot hate is pretty strong. The Pats are like a soulless efficient machine, will never root for them.

cdyhybrid

Joel Corry ‏@corryjoel 6m6 minutes ago

I'm not convinced Seahawks franchise Bobby Wagner in '16 for over $13.5M if he doesn't get a new deal. There aren't any $10M per year ILBs.

Former NFL agent who has been on local radio a few times, usually has good insights.

Previously:

Joel Corry ‏@corryjoel 2h2 hours ago

My idea of a fair Russell Wilson contract in a June @CBSSports article was $89M/4 years with $62.5M GTD where $25M was a signing bonus.

Also:

Zx1xt0m.png

Think Ciara will let him hit it now?

No sex out of wedlock, you godless heathen.

Pick the Browns!

Browns-GAF has a solid support system built on love and respect.

I've actually got a Browns Manziel Jersey. NFl jerseys were on sale and they had ran out of Dolphins and Seahawks. Considered getting Dez Bryant Jersey then decided I'd rather be lobotomised than wear a Cowboys jersey. Also loved watching him play at college so it was a no brainer

jbug617

Banned
I've actually got a Browns Manziel Jersey. NFl jerseys were on sale and they had ran out of Dolphins and Seahawks. Considered getting Dez Bryant Jersey then decided I'd rather be lobotomised than wear a Cowboys jersey. Also loved watching him play at college so it was a no brainer

You joined the shame circle.

Top Bottom