• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Why do I get the sense that today was a very disrespectful day in here?

Oh well time to check out the new Netflix series, Wet Hot American Bread.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On a first date. She's cute.

I've got backups in case this doesn't work out tho.

I'm drinking shiner also so back off my case mech.

Wienke of Love
51sXk1m1-LL._SX940_.jpg

bionic77

Maverick is on Netflix and I used to love watching that movie on tv.

It is still enjoyable but not as good as I remember it.

I wonder if it did not age well or if it is not as enjoyable because of my newfound knowledge that Mel G is a horrible person.

Gata I got bad news for you. My daughter is 4 and a half and is reading better than my nephew who is going into first grade. My son is about 3 months behind her (he is just reading through the picture books that you probably still struggle with).

Maverick is on Netflix and I used to love watching that movie on tv.

It is still enjoyable but not as good as I remember it.

I wonder if it did not age well or if it is not as enjoyable because of my newfound knowledge that Mel G is a horrible person.

Gata I got bad news for you. My daughter is 4 and a half and is reading better than my nephew who is going into first grade. My son is about 3 months behind her (he is just reading through the picture books that you probably still struggle with).
Did you do any man things yet

bionic77

bionic

I bought Big Trouble in Little China on Blu-Ray just because of you.
This is the correct way to behave as a man. That movie is pretty much perfect. I can't say that about many movies.

Gata pay attention and one day with some work you might be able to become a normal (at least by Florida standards).

Jesus everyone looks old as fuck in Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix. Why do white people age like shit?

bionic77

Holy shit I just saw an appearance of one of the kids from Dead Poets Society.

I think it was the dude who had a girl on the side at a regular poor high school.

edit: This show blows. Fuck this. Back to Maverick and than I am going to lift and go to sleep.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
This is the correct way to behave as a man. That movie is pretty much perfect. I can't say that about many movies.

Gata pay attention and one day with some work you might be able to become a normal (at least by Florida standards).

Jesus everyone looks old as fuck in Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix. Why do white people age like shit?

Aren't they making a remake with the rock or something? (Big trouble in little China)

bionic77

That kebab picture you posted was pretty epic.

Makes me motivated to grill the fuck out of some meat on Sunday. Though it is so damn hot these days that I could probably just lay the meat on the road and it would be done in 10 minutes (known as Florida style).

bionic77

As a universe can we agree to attempt this approach with the Patriots' Belichick Bowls

Not just the wins because fuck recognizing Eli too
I would rather Boston be forever be branded as the city of cheaters than people forget about it.

But hey different strokes for different folks.

Sanjuro

That kebab picture you posted was pretty epic.

Makes me motivated to grill the fuck out of some meat on Sunday. Though it is so damn hot these days that I could probably just lay the meat on the road and it would be done in 10 minutes (known as Florida style).

Yeah. I went late, but even being under the canopy I was sweating bullets tonight. Doesn't help there are people basically crawling over one another.

Instead of the pit, I just had some Linguisa and Portuguese wine.

Top Bottom