• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

RBH

1365209887012678216.jpg

bionic77

bionic,

Have you ever been to California? Fuck this El Nino shit. I understand what humidity is finally.
What am I a Gata?

Been to Cali at least 7 or 8 times. Not a fan of LA but I love San Diego and the Bay. Easy to see why people love moving there.

The heat makes my bum knee feel better but it sucks to grill in this weather. Otherwise I like it. Love working up a sweat.

bionic77

bionic mentioned San Diego, other than the Chargers that city is pure amazing.
San Diego and Maui are my two favorite places to visit in the U.S. (that I have been to).

Going to sleep but Pats fans are easily the dumbest in the league judging by that Brady thread in OT.

Line_HTX

Shit, I don't even remember what drinks I liked. I don't want to randomly get something that tastes bad. God, that 10th inning was fucking awful. Jak, give me names of drinks please.

squicken

Maybe you are right, but they seem about roughly the same guy.

Really comes to whether you trust Chip Kelly or Jeff Fisher about offensive football. Kelly saw two years of Foles and thought they could go no further with him at QB, and it was worth gambling on Bradford

Jeff Fisher has recently drafted Greg Robinson and Tavon Austin with top 10 picks and decided this past offseason to build his offense around Todd Gurley, who probably will start the year on PUP

Really comes to whether you trust Chip Kelly or Jeff Fisher about offensive football. Kelly saw two years of Foles and thought they could go no further with him at QB, and it was worth gambling on Bradford

Jeff Fisher has recently drafted Greg Robinson and Tavon Austin with top 10 picks and decided this past offseason to build his offense around Todd Gurley, who probably will start the year on PUP

Weren't you high on Greg Robinson that year?

Seitokai Yakuindomo is the most risque anime i've ever personally come across before this.

I'm still pretty new to the anime scene (._. )

squicken

Weren't you high on Greg Robinson that year?

I still like him and don't think he will bust, but the OL coach came out recently and talked about little actual football he knew playing at Auburn

"They had four run plays and one protection -- slide left, slide right. He didn't have a snap count," Boudreau told Greg. A Bedard of Sports Illustrated.

I wanted the Rams to take Mike Evans/Sammy Watkins and Zach Martin. Robinson still may turn out great, but that draft last year produced amazing rookie years for lots of guys, and Robinson played poorly. He's pretty far behind. And Tavon is punt returned at this point

Top Bottom