• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Where's wienke, there's a Packers deli here that is serving Pliny the Elder, how do I approach Packers fans?

Like in general or we talking chicks?

Packer fans are usually absurdly nice (unless they're super drunk and/or if you bring up any of our heartbreaking losses) so you'll be fine.

Anime that Chris would approve.

CLRF7dUVAAANlL7.jpg

I need to reevaluate my ban on anime

cajunator

Banned
I love how there is an oil and gas surplus but allocation is purposefully held back significantly to keep prices high. Your oil companies at work, gentlemen.

jbug617

Banned
Charges against Kromer dropped. He probably gave some money to the victims to end it
CLRlUYeUcAA-GlD.jpg

Junior still mad at the Saints
@bmcnally14 Junior Galette: "I’m just thankful to be with such a functional organization."

BigAT

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 48s49 seconds ago
Fla state attorney's office says parents of alleged victims said injuries were minor + "an amicable resolution" between parties was reached.

Translation: $$$$$

mr2xxx

Banned
Early rumors indicate Breeland injury isnt as serious as it looks.

Chadwiko Menendez ‏@ChadwikoRCC 3m3 minutes ago

Unconfirmed reports initial Breeland diagnosis is MCL only, not ACL. Could be back by early/mid season. Again, unconfirmed. #Redskins

https://twitter.com/ChadwikoRCC/status/627238226676334592

DeAngelo Hall told CSNwashington.com's Tarik El-Bashir that he heard that the injury may not have been as bad as it initially seemed to be and that preliminary diagnosis was that the injury was not to his ACL.

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/deangelo-hall-gives-update-bashaud-breelands-injury

Striker

Stinks about Hot Rod. RIP

It's really going to suck if Brandon Graham or Connor Barwin go down. I hear they are giving Vinny Curry some snaps outside, and there's always 1st round flop Marcus Smith!

I would love it if somehow Vinny Curry could get more snaps. He had like 25% of snaps last year and 9 sacks, with like 3 more sacks called back on penalties. I just don't know if he can move from DE to OLB.
Curry played OLB at Marshall, I believe. I'm not sure how he is defending the edge from the spot so it's an interesting scenario.

He'll be a FA next year, hoping NYG looks at him.

Konka

Banned
I have noticed the contradiction here in NFL-GAF of calling Tammy a system QB and then also saying the Pats will suck this year cause he is out. Which is it?

cajunator

Banned
Deal is for vet. Min., so no big risk unlike the Saints making him the highest paid LB for one year. At least we ain't on your end unlike so many other times, feels good bruh.

Our end isnt that bad, but players are getting paid and then taking plays off and doing dumb shit. Not the way to success.

Tom Penny

I have noticed the contradiction here in NFL-GAF of calling Tammy a system QB and then also saying the Pats will suck this year cause he is out. Which is it?

It's so much the system that other teams don't just copy it so every QB in the league is successful.

Top Bottom