• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

Was also told that this is the hottest temperatures the Hard Knocks crew have had to deal with since the start of the series. #Texans-Twitter

Houston is hot in August. Who knew?

Hard Knocks started filming the #Texans on July 21st. Was told that people will appreciate Bill O’Brien after the Hard Knocks is finished.

Everyone going to get some BOB in their life

ampere

Media asking Russell about getting the phone call about the contract agreement from his agent.

Dude says he was sitting in bed and then casually slides in there that he was talking to Ciara on the phone.

Jd5obFD.png

Softest QB in the game

mr2xxx

Banned
First time? It is indeed a fantastic IIPA.

I'm sure you've heard of El Segundo brewing? They make IPA's that are nearly as good as Pliny.. easier to find as well.

Pliney is good but too expensive and a hassle to find. Went to El Segundo a few weeks ago and they are indeed great with a great selection. Stone Cold was right behind me too, he doesn't drink shitty Bud/Coors.

Doomsayer

I haven't had Pliny in a year.

I know the manager at Russian River (being in the industry helps) and he always hooks me up.

Pliney is good but too expensive and a hassle to find. Went to El Segundo a few weeks ago and they are indeed great with a great selection. Stone Cold was right behind me too, he doesn't drink shitty Bud/Coors.

Nice another local!

I spend way too much time at local breweries, but its mainly for R&D. The Bruery, Bottle Logic, and Beachwood are pretty much on top right now. Pretty stoked for the Firestone Tap Room in Venice.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was also told that this is the hottest temperatures the Hard Knocks crew have had to deal with since the start of the series. #Texans-Twitter

Houston is hot in August. Who knew?

Hard Knocks started filming the #Texans on July 21st. Was told that people will appreciate Bill O’Brien after the Hard Knocks is finished.

Everyone going to get some BOB in their life

It's hot as fuck tho.

The forecast is calling for 105 degrees for the next two weeks and add that on top of our humidity. Gonna have permanent swamp balls.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well supermodels are designed to look attractive in specific situations so sure.

I've been far more attracted to what people would consider a 7 or low 8 than some of these supermodels.

cajunator

Banned
Well supermodels are designed to look attractive in specific situations so sure.

I've been far more attracted to what people would consider a 7 or low 8 than some of these supermodels.

Who gives a fuck about supermodels. They look like everybody else when not in makeup. Actually, the look a lot better without makeup.

Godslay

Banned
I'm really glad Kubes is home. I know Houston is where he grew up, but Denver is his home. Just seems like a complete switch from Foxisms I became accustomed to. Seems more genuine as well. Must feel good to have the franchise backing you 100%.

I'm really glad Kubes is home. I know Houston is where he grew up, but Denver is his home. Just seems like a complete switch from Foxisms I became accustomed to. Seems more genuine as well. Must feel good to have the franchise backing you 100%.

Feel bad for Cutler and crew
no I really don't
about having Foxy as their coach. Malik Jackson has a strained calf just fuck, hope it heals and doesn't lingering issue throughout the season.

Godslay

Banned
Feel bad for Cutler and crew
no I really don't
about having Foxy as their coach. Malik Jackson has a strained calf just fuck, hope it heals and doesn't lingering issue throughout the season.

He was in walkthroughs this afternoon, so hopefully that means it's a minor injury.

MechDX

Should have been fired here in 2010. Had PLENTY of backing here. Just stubborn, arrogant and won't adapt on the fly.

He will be like a Ryan: great coordinator, terrible HC

mr2xxx

Banned
I know the manager at Russian River (being in the industry helps) and he always hooks me up.

Nice another local!

I spend way too much time at local breweries, but its mainly for R&D. The Bruery, Bottle Logic, and Beachwood are pretty much on top right now. Pretty stoked for the Firestone Tap Room in Venice.

Gotta check some of those out.

Should have been fired here in 2010. Had PLENTY of backing here. Just stubborn, arrogant and won't adapt on the fly.

I like that he is stubborn and arrogrant because Foxy seems too laid back. Either way we hired Kubes so Elway could have more control on how the team should play. Elway wants a yes man coach and what better person to have than Kubes,

Godslay

Banned

If he was fired in 2010, then you wouldn't have had the best season in Texan's history in 2012.

Besides, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I've never seen him be arrogant, ever. He was a career backup, who lived within that role his entire career. He was an OC under Shanahan, when he easily could have been the coach in the twilight years. The guy has been playing the assistant role all his life. You can sense the humble that it requires to be in that position.

As far as adapting on the fly and being stubborn, I guess we will have to see how that pans out. He's not being stubborn or failing to adapt on the by meeting Manning in the middle and relinquishing control over the offense.

I'm sure you have years of horror stories, but in his short time as the head of this team he's really doing a good job both in dealing with the media and in handling the team in general. It's probably the effect of being in lockstep with Elway, and the strong relationship they have.

Top Bottom